Ratings for Dr. Adrian Osterholt

Brought my 4 month old baby in to see Dr. O for stomach issues, diarrhea..etc. He recommended that I took my son off breast milk and give him juice and pop to keep him hydrated....needless to say, I saw another doctor for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I like his honest no BS manner. I found this Doctor affordable my long time Doctor retired. I am satisfied

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

My parents use to see Dr.O,He was very insensitive;we live in Surrey,we had an appointment with him he saw my dad and told my mom that he won't see her bec she looks fine,he had lots of pt waiting;we waited for awhile and did'nt see her;it was so unfair and my my had a bad flu,she was't sleepinmg well;her shoulder and neck was very sore,coughing and SOB.I had to find a new Dr. even though it was hard to get a new GP;I didn't bother going back to that Dr.he was such a rude Dr.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Osterholt is very accurate, and thorough. We been seeing him for the past 10 years and not even once we were disappointed. We used to see another doctor in the same clinic but we have to comeback so many times because we were not getting better, but one day our doctor wasn't there and we saw Dr. Osterholt, and bingo he got the right diagnose, and ever since he is our only doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

had this doctor sent my husband in for earlier testing instead of walking out on him we would have won the battle with cancer instead we are still fighting

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

felt belittled..scutinized and rushed..no thx..i switched doctors..as i felt i was to blame for my medical diagnosis..diabetic

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Likes you to come in a lot so he can make more money, nevermind how much it inconveniences you. Unfriendly and intimidating persona.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

I found this Dr. quite knowledgeable. My high blood pressure has been uncontrolled by former Dr. - it is now within an acceptable range. Same goes for a high cholesterol problem I had. I could not take the medication my former Dr. prescribed, but Dr. Oosterholt found a medication that worked for me. I am very pleased with all this Doctor's treatment and advice.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008