Ratings for Dr. ANITA K. Das

Terrible ,had to suffer for years because of her attempt at surgery ,until I found a real dr to undo what she had done lived in pain ,suffered ,made my quality of life zero ,would not refer anyone to go to her

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

QUITE GRANDIOSE, AND DISCONNECTED FROM PATIENTS. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER IF YOU APPRECIATE A DOCTOR WITH WARMTH AND COMPASSION. SHE SIMPLY HAS NONE.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Das to anyone! She was my Obstetrician attending to my prenatal care and delivery. The experience was horrible. Das rushed through every physical exam and never took even a second to explain anything. If you want to ask her a quick simple question, forget it. She acts like she has no time for it or answers rudely. I tried to bring up labor and delivery options to her, as I was interested in exploring different birth positions. Before I could say more than "I have some questions about labor and delivery" she answered with a "go take a class" and nothing more. She even seemed a little scatterbrained at times, which I personally found unsettling. But worse than her not even addressing any of my questions was the delivery itself. She and multiple nurses pressured me into getting an epidural because "you're probably going to have a c section anyway". I was told this after being in labor, that was induced I might add for maybe 7 or 8 hours. I was doing just fine and so was my baby. I guess it just wasn't fast enough for her oh so busy schedule. Nonetheless the excessive amount of oxytocin they kept pushing sent me from 5cm dilated to 10cm in literal seconds. Das gave me a completely unnecessary episiotomy I guess just to hurry things up. Even though neither my baby nor I were in any kind of medical distress that would warrant it. Just an all around terrible experience. Now, 4 months postpartum my episiotomy scar is giving me horrible trouble and I am having to go to physical therapy to heal my back, pelvis and hips from the horrible position I was forced to birth in. Please save yourself and do not go to this doctor. I don't wish this experience on anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Very nasty when she told me i needed to lose weight. It took me at least 3 years to gather courage to find another doctor. I am not used to being treated that way by a doctor. Since i waited so long i was diagnosed w uterine cancer, now treated, hopefully. She has no people skills.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Das is an exceptional physician. She is the most thorough Dr. I have ever been to. She has an excellent rapport with her patients, she made me feel as though I was a friend, explained everything clearly and factually. I had to have an unplanned Caesarean and she was wonderful. How many Dr's can one say thay actually trust 100%.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Das took wonderful care of me during the birth of my first child. When she realized I was about to suffer a very painful and difficult tear, she performed an episiotomy. The area healed quickly and easily and saved me from a great deal of pain postpartum. She is very professional and kind. I would recommend her to any expectant family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. ANITA K. Das's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC