Ratings for Dr. Haris I. Mirza

Dr. Mirza was consulted on my mom he was great. He called and spoke to me in detail and then did some more testing to make sure everything with the infection was good. Now he does infusions in his office and will follow her at the office. He is always ready to help.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Mirza took one look at my MRI and said I needed IV antibiotics and a PICC line.The PICC line was painless,no more pain than a regular IV.On my 1st visit w/him,he spent more than an hour w/ me going over everything.Dr.Mirza is a gem among many and his staff is teriffic

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. H. Mirza has been wonderful,he diagnosed me after sever other Dr.s were treating my symtoms.. Dr. Mirza tested me and is now giving me monthley infusions for the past 2 yrs. I have not felt this good for several years. He is friendly, loving and listens to YOU. If you have another problem he diagnoses and medicates properley every time. I will never quit going to him. His staff is loving and helpful. To receive infusions was a scary process until his staff made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I rate Dr. Mirza a 5- He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I was previously sick with reocurring ear infection and sinusitis. Every few weeks after I finished treatment it would come back. After being frustrated and unsure of what to do, I went and saw Dr Mirza. After his interview and assessment, he took the time to tell me why he thought I had not gotten better and his plan of what he thought I needed. I came to his office daily for IV antibiotics and after 10 days of treatment, I was not sick again. It seems that the oral antibiotics I had taken were either not the right kind or not strong enough to treat my infection. It has been approximately three months now and I have had no problems since. I am very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

This doctor probably saved my husband's leg! My husband had a small wound in his leg, went to a DIFFERENT doctor, was sent for some VERY expensive tests, perscribed some very expensive medicine (over $200 for a small tube of ointment, insurance would not cover), and the wound kept getting progressively worse over 6 months (all the way down to the shin bone), numerous office visits, and we kept throwing money at it, per the original doctor's order. Was recommended to Mirza who took one look at it, said it was not MRSA, and perscribed a really neat regimen of gauze packing and saline solution (no lie!) that cleared it up in 2 weeks. Total cost for meds, less than $20. Since then, I've been told by several people that had the infection gone untreated much longer, it would have gotten into the bone and gone septic, causeing the need to amputate! So thank you wonderful, knowledgeable (if a little late) Dr. Mirza!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Yes he's late, but only 20% of the time and the staff will answer questions regarding this. His staff is very courteous and helpful. He is very good. Told me what I had and what I had been misdiagnosed with. I have MS and RA and celullitis would be too much for me. He explained whar I DID have and how to care foe it. Was very differential and respectful. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

average wait up to an hour staff or dr never has results from test and does not realize until you are at visit. wasted three visits on this for which i ws charged

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I love this Doctor! I met him in the hospital where I had just had surgery to open up my abdomen due to a prior sugery becoming infected with MRSA (a deadly infection usually aquired in the hospital) He then follow me through in his office. His staff is wonderful. He is ALWAYS late. But, his care is so worth it. You will find a caring and compassionate Dr here. He will make sure that you are recieving excellent care. He followed though on everything, even when the surgeon who operated on me did nothing to follow up on my infection. I have never seen him but kind. I can not even imagine that he was nasty with another patient, and that makes me wonder how that patient interacted first! His being late all the time, is part of his caring about his people, he not going to rush through and miss something. Take a book, watch TV, do a crossword. You will not be sorry.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Yes, he is late most of the time but he is worth waiting for. Just bring a book to read or watch the tv in the waiting area and realize that he's probably helping another patient that has thrown his schedule off.. Since he is also seeing patients in several hospitals in addition to his office practice I can understand his situation. He was called in to see me when I was in the hospital with a life/death infection and he was there at 11 PM !!!! I feel that his care helped save my life. He's very pleasant and has a good sense of humor. Sometimes he's a little difficult to understand but if you ask him to repeat the information he will do so and he's very good about explaining your problems to you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Haris I. Mirza's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1992)

First Health Network