Ratings for Dr. James F. Boehner

I recently had a check up with him for lower back pain. abdominal pain. He diagnosed me with fibroids. He did my exam and said afterwards, "You have a tumor on your right side on the outside of your uterus. But I'm going to leave it alone for now, here's a pamplet to read about it." Mind you I've been dealing with chronic lower back pain/abdmonial pain mainly on my right for the past 3 months. First I thought it was kidney issues, that was ruled out, which led me to the gynecologist. I'm having all the symptoms associated with the need for treatment but yet no treatment. I asked for something for the pain, he prescribed Naproxen, which I can't take due to my chronic ulcer and I told him this but yet he still prescribed it. It didn't help so I called back and asked for some tylenol 3 and was denied. Nurse told me "He said he doesn't prescribe anything for pelvic pain, and if it hurts that bad go to the ER" Let's just say I'm looking for a second opinion with another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He was my doctor with my second child. Which my 15 month old son. He is very nice. He made sure I had all the blood work I needed done and stress test to make sure my baby was OK. Dr. Hoover actually delivered my baby because she was on call. All the staff is excellent. The only problem I had with one of staff members was that the young lady that did my ultra sound she told me I was having girl every time she did an ultra sound and I had my handsome little man. He is my doctor now with my third baby and he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

The worst doctor ever! He waited until I was a month over my due date to deliver my baby and acussed me of lying about my dates. And my first visit after my daughter was born, he did my exam and hurt me then yelled at me and said that if you be still it won't hurt. That was the Last time I went to him! Or anyone else And the doctor that delivered my second child told me me that the last doctor really messed me up. messed me up delivering my first child and I have a lot of scar tissue inside me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I LOVE Dr.Boehner the staff!Dr.Boone delivered my oldest son when Dr.B. was out of town,with my other other son Dr. Boehner let me pick his due date and Valentines Day couldnt be any sweeter.He also delivered my 3 HEALTHY grandsons.He,Dr. Boone and everyone of the nurses and staff members have been wonderful and caring to me,my husband and my daughter..I LOVE DR.BOEHNER,THANK GOD FOR HIM AND HIS KINDNESS..I only had to wait a couple of times for him and that was only because a baby decided it was ready to come into the world..

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. Boehner is an amazing doctor. He is easy to talk to, very compassionate and understanding. Always takes time to answer any questions or concerns. Listens patiently. Very gentle with his patients. Very knowledgeable. Very dependable! He's the best in Aiken. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Boehner is an excellent Dr. I truly believe he saved the lives of me and my son while I was attempting a VBAC.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Excellent doctor. Saved my life when I had HELLP Syndrome. Very good for a first-time mother or anyone worried about the process.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Boehner delivered both of my children. He is an excellent doctor, very patient and takes time answering questions. He does not talk down to his patients. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. James F. Boehner's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1982)

AHC