Ratings for Dr. James D. Majors

My brother in law died 9 days after his gall bladder surgery. His abdomen filled up with bile and the bacteria sent him into septic shock . He had multiple organ failure and was removed off support today and passed quietly from a gall bladder surgery.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

My Mom was very ill, long story, but Dr. Majors did two surgeries on her and I feel blessed to have had him for my mom. She ultimatly passed away, but he was amazingly caring and made us feel she was his only patient. He did not mind me calling him on his cell on his days off. He put a tremendous aomunt of thought into my Mom's issues and I will forever be grateful to him. He put her at ease and has an awesome sense of humor. He had no problem calling in other doctors for their opinion, no ego at all. Great man...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Majors is an excellent surgeon and his bedside manner is GREAT! He doesn't hurry his patients or make you feel stupid for asking questions. Dr. Majors has operated on my husband (hernia) and myself (fatty tumour) along with my son (hernia) and my daughter (gall bladder removed). I would recommend Dr. Majors to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. James D. Majors's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)