Ratings for Dr. Nancy Guinn

Dr. Guinn takes as much time as necessary with her patients. I never feel rushed or like I'm taking too much time or asking too many questions. She's fine with answering questions about more than one issue per visit, too, which you don't find among the thralls of HMOs. She even responds to e-mail!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

This doctor prescribed me the anti-depressant Lexapro (which should *not* be taken with alcohol) after I honestly noted on my chart that I drink at least 3-4 glasses of alcohol per night. I ended up experiencing complications from the medication, and left several phone messages asking this doctor to call me back, but she did not ever return my phone calls. I was quite surprised by this since I expected her to at least call me back and find out what was going on, but that did not happen. I was very disappointed in her because of this.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Nancy is the rare kind of doctor who spends time to talk to you and answer your questions. She only schedule 15+ min appointments so you never feel rushed. She uses technology to her advantage allowing her to pull up your medical records from her home or while she's traveling so she can answer your phone calls. She's responsive to off hour phone calls. She's the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Nancy Guinn's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1996)