Ratings for Dr. David W. Blodgett

Dr. Blodgett is knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind-hearted. He is by far the best doctor I have ever went to. He will spend time answering any questions you have. I was sent to him when I was dealing with extreme eye pain. He was the only doctor who would get me in within two days after the pain started. After meeting with him, he asked his staff to call different MRI centers to find one that would get me in the next day. He continues to care for me with the utmost concern. His professionalism is unmatched by any other doctor I have met. The staff is friendly and caring as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Always available for questions, very kind and soft spoken. Excellent followup post op care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

He and his staff were so helpful and kind duriong a very stressfull time. He gave us great hope regarding our sons diagnosis. He even stayed late for our followup visit when he should have been leaving for his honeymoon.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. David W. Blodgett's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

HealthFirst