Ratings for Dr. Martin V. Ton

Dr. Ton has been treating my husband for almost a year now for back and neck pain. The office staff has always been very courteous and accomodating. Never had to wait long to see the Doctor. Dr. Ton has always been patient and understanding explaining procedures, risks and solutions. It was comforting to know that several of our friends and neighbors had been to Dr. Ton and thought highly of him as well.Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have seen Dr. Ton 4 times over the last year for steroid injections. He is a very pleasant man who takes his time and makes sure I understand my condition and my options. His office staff was professional and courteous. I have no reservations what so ever in recommending Dr. Ton.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Ton for over 9 years and it is hard to put into words what a wonderful doctor he is. I travel 90 minutes each way to see him and would travel to the ends of the earth! I have been hospitalized many times over the years and he has never failed to answer an ER doctor's call or a call from me, my wife no matter what the day or hour. He also is a great advocate for his patients. He has testified against workman's comp on my behalf for free, after his office hours. He is patient, thorough, and determined to help his patients. His staff has been with him for years and years, he treats them well, and it shows in how they treat me. I can't say enough.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I went in for a back problem. He inserted medicine into my spinal cord via a needle. He killed a nerve in my leg that makes you able to move your foot up and down and not walk with a limp. Now I have a dropped foot for the rest of my life. He is a very nice man but dangerous with his needles.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Ton is the best doctor I have EVER been to. He spent time with me and explained my condition, the procedure, etc. I honestly have never been to a doctor's office or had a procedure that went so smoothly. I wish he could be my regular doctor. The staff was the happiest staff I seen. Most places people are surly but they were real up and cheery. Helps when you are realy hurting.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Ton and his staff are fabulous. I have been using him for a few years now, and wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Ton is a really great compassionate doctor. He actually listened to me and has been working with me to try and address my back pain that has plagued me for 5 years. His nurses are wonderful and he has done my injections with great success. I would highly recommend Dr. Ton and his staff. After living with the pain for so long i truly am blessed to have such a caring and talented doctor come into my life! I will always be thankful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Ton is without a doubt one of the best pain doctors I have interacted with. I have seen LOTS, and he is the tops. His staff is awesome, and very caring. He took the time to listen to me, treat me really well. He explained my options from A to Z, and went through it all clearly. He works out of an office next to Beach Gen hospital, and if you need a procedure they do it right there in the operating room they have. I have to drive 40 minutes to see him because it is the only place they have, but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008

i went to him for neck pain. he was reffered by my family doctor. it is the nicest place i have been at. the people are real friendly, and explain a lot more to you than other places. i have seen him for 3 years now, and i am doing so much better. he always talks to me and i get my phone calls retruned.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr ton hurt me while giving me 2 injections in my back. His nurse hurried me saying they would only sedate me if she could get the iv in the 1st time. The Dr. left bruises on my back , yelled at me , I left the office in tears. He has also blacklosted me because the hospital he works at treats like a disposible person. I was a hard working person & a good person, injury ccan happen to anyone.He works at Bayside hopital.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Martin V. Ton's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp