Ratings for Dr. Dan C. Byck

I have had a knee repair, both shoulder rotator cuff surgeries and other treatments due to arthritis done with Dr Byck. His PA Brandon has also helped me several times and they are both always friendly, helpful and informative. I was in a serious accident and went in to have my shoulders analyzed to make sure no further damage had been done and I was treated with kindness and concern. I do not hesitate to call or go back if I need to.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Byck is by far the worst doctor I have ever met! He is arrogant and rude! He didn't listen to me and treated me badly! I spent hours in his clinic with our being helped! I would never go to his clinic again! I had a horrible experience and do not recommend that anyone goes to dr. Byck!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Byck ****ed my ACL repair. I was left to suffer for 10 weeks due to incorrect hardware placement. Dr. Byck and his NP failed to notice the incorrect hardware placement on 1 wk post-operative and other x-rays taken. I was in excruciating pain, could not move the joint properly and had to walk on crutches. Dr. Byck ignored my complaints and never acknowledged his mistake. Very arrogant. Had to have two additional surgeries to fix what this guy did to me. Be aware! I don't wish what I had to go through on anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

My 15 year old son didn't think he hurt his knee skiing "that bad." He couldn't walk or bend his knee for two days. Dr.Byck's experience made the visit efficient and informative for me and my son. Dr. Byck just saved my son early arthritis and more serious injury if he hadn't gone in. He is in a knee brace for 4 weeks, Snowbasin will miss him. Thanks Dr. Byck!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

he is one of the best doctors that i have ever been to in my life.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dan Byck and his staff are the best. I had Rotator Cuff surgery on both shoulders about 8 months apart. I now have full motion of use with absolutely no pain. Me kudo's to him and his staff as well as my heartfelt thanks. Ken

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Bar None, Byck, and his Pa B. Parks, are the BEST!!!thourogh, and really take the time to explain your condition in a way the you can understand, . and the level of care , and after care goes beyond most that Ive metI never feel like Im being rushed , or "just another patient.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Dan C. Byck's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)