Ratings for Dr. Kent T. Braeutigam

Been coming here for more than 25 years I wish the staff was more professional and throughal. There is times I wait 3 or 4 weeks for a referal and longer for results on tests. I think its no wonder as they cant find them with all the mess that they have. I personally like Dr B alot and hope he will be willing to oversee my medical plan to make sure that all the specialists are doing what needs to be done. I NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER DR B! Your Long Time Patient

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Horrible people. I got a letter from them in the mail saying they dismiss me from their practice. I was never given a reason and when I called to ask, they were nasty with me and still didn't give me a reason.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr. B has always been very professional with my family. We took our son to different doctors to try and find out what was wrong with him. After running a few test and talking with him Dr.B was able to help our son.Always pleasant never in a hurry WE LOVE HIM but the Staff are not professional at all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Writes prescription pain killers like there tic-tacs and if your into cocaine, the staff, one in particular (Barbie) provides it to him in order to keep her job. Staff is very cliquish, unprofessional, on cell phones constantly and has no problem giving out patient’s personal information. Major OSHA and HIPAA violations. Avoid this place like the plague.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

hes always listen to me im 31 and had numerous problems with sickness and he was quick to diagnose and plus sent me to other professional drs. for testing.my husband likes him two

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Awesome DR I have been going there since I was a child and love it...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

AWESOME DOCTOR! ALWAYS EXPLAINS IN A WAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. NOT UNWILLING TO REFER TO A SPECIALIST. TRYS TO HELP THE PATIENT BEGINNING TO END (PRESCRIPTIONS, INFOR, REFERRALLS, ETC)DOWN TO EARTH AND APPROACHABLE.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

RUN from this place! Unprofessional doesn't begin to describe the treatment I have endured from this office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Kent T. Braeutigam's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1985)

AHC