Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Cauchois

1
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Pas du tout à l'écoute. Réponds su téléphone et entretient des discussions sur d'autres patients pendant la rencontre. Pas ouvert à changer ou explorer différentes avenues qui ne lui sont pas de lui. Rencontré à deux reprises à douglas en externe en 2 ans. À éviter si vous voulez survivre. Jf Montreal

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Très mauvais psychiatre. N'écoute pas et pose n'importe quel diagnostic. Je constate que les commentaires plus bas le concernant sont de mauvais à excellent... à se demander s'il n'est pas lui-même bipolaire et selon ses humeurs se sont ses patients qui en subissent les frais. Dommage que de soi-disant spécialistes s'occupent d'être humains vulnérables car peu importe le nombre de diplôme que tu possèdes, ça ne fais pas de toi quelqu'un d'intelligent et de compétent. Je considère ce psychiatre étant un des pires dans son domaine et lui suggère de lire un peu de psychologie de temps en temps, ça l'humaniserait davantage.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Très gentil. M'a redonné de la motivation! M'a vraiment aidé du mieux qu'il pouvait, il m'a consacré le temps dont j'avais besoin. Il est super drôle en plus!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

4
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Saw him as a young teen and it was a very bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

2
Staff
4
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Not good communication, no real exchange. Wrong diagnose. Not even lively discussed with. I had to discover it by the evaluation.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

A few words .... I wish more doctors would have only a glimpse of his humanity . Dr. Cauchois has truly found his vocation .

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

He was always telling me I wasn't really sick when I was 15 and battling anorexia. He just kept telling me I was a smart and beautiful girl. Wouldn't do anything. Came back 3 years later with anxiety and prescribed pills and helped me instantly. I just think he thinks younger teens can't have mental issues.

Was this rating useful? 3

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

3
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Cauchois offers simple and to the point advice. If you're looking for someone more empathetic or sensitive to your feelings, I may not recommend him, however, I am sensitive by nature and Dr Cauchois talks to me briefly and direct, which is something I would normally shy away from but for whatever reason I am not uncomfortable with him. In one sentence he can spark the most obvious and concise advice; you are left with very few questions. "The truth will set you free, but first it will pi$$ you off"! That's how I can describe my experience. This is not my quote by any means, I've heard it before and it stuck. Bottom line it takes time to retrain your brain as he would say, and maybe people don't appreciate his blunt and direct approach, and that upsets them because they see him as 'cold' but don't forger he's your Doctor he's not your caretaker per say, he's there to help you but you also have to help yourself. I was against taking meds at first, but it's OK I realize they have helped in my progress. Stay strong! It's not easy but you can do it!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

5
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I have been suffering from depression for 5 years and i can barely mange to get out of bed he tells me its all my own fault tells me to go to a bar to meet when i cant drink because of alcholism in the family he basicly rushed me out the door not listening to my issues stateing that i dont need pshicatry even though i have suicidal thoughts and only wanted to push medication terrible doctor i would stay away he made me feel worse and like i have no escape from the way im feeling

Was this rating useful? 4

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Cauchois est empathique, compétent et très humain. Il prend bien le temps de s'assurer que nous comprenons ce qu'il nous dit, j'ai senti un réel désir de sa part de m'aider. Une fois, il a même accepté de me recevoir à la dernière minute, entre deux consultations pour une urgence. Je suis très reconnaissante pour ses soins.

Was this rating useful? 3

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Emmanuel Cauchois's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
AARP
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
CIGNA
  • Cigna Ppo
Coventry
Humana
Medicare
Tricare
United Healthcare
Wellcare Health Plans


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.