Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Cauchois

This man is intelligent and actually speaks to his patients like they are human beings.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Cauchois m'a suivie sur environ 1 an. J'allais très mal, au bord du suicide. Dr. C. m'a fait essayé plusieurs médicaments. Comme mon état ne s'améliorait pas, il m'a proposé des électrochocs. J'ai refusé pendant 6 mois. J'ai fini par accepter. C'est le meilleur traitement qui m'a guéri complètement. Je ne le remercierai jamais assez d'avoir insisté pour ce traitement. Je me sens parfaitement bien dans ma peau. Sa secrétaire est super gentille, patiente et professionnelle. MERCI Dr. Cauchois.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

AVOID. Terrible people skills. Does not listen. Disorganized.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great doctor with a unique sense of observation! Very helpful, discreet, full of good willing! If you can choose him as your Doctor, you won't regret! I assure you!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

very helpful in difficult times - sees what other don't see - you can trust him - he won't betrayed you

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

During my session he kept stressing that I was abused and that I need to excelerate my anxiety to get over it. He made me feel stupid and to blame for the way things have happened in my life and how I feel. He seemed preoccupied and was more interested to speak to my French social worker than me. He kept using the reference that my anxiety was a pen, when he dropped the pen that was me handing my anxiety, when he tossed it in the air that is what I should be doing. Omg seriously? He made me feel guilty about my abusive past and basically saying it was my fault. Made me feel so lost and worse about myself than when I walked in. If you are a sensitive person, English or have any kind of anxiety do not see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Il a souvent l air d être pressé et désordonné, mais il m à trouve le bon traitement contre la depression, et c est ce qui compte. Merci Dr Cauchois.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Cauchois is the worst psych, most oppressive psych I have EVER had. I don't know where to start. On the first session he told me he wouldn't call me by my chosen name because I am not really transgender just having an identity crisis as a result of BPD. Luckily for me he barely remembers who I am each session so he used the correct name after that. He diagnosed me with a ton of disorders I don't have. He is rude, abrupt and inattentive to my needs. He is always late. He doesn't seem to know what the pills he gives me do and changes them every few month. He doesn't take into account the interaction the pills have with each other. He's had me taking up to 12 a day at some points. He doesn't remember what medication he puts me on. He offers little guidance, support, compassion or empathy. He doesn't listen to concern with medication. On our last session he told me my gender dysphoria doesn't matter I should put it aside and worry about my suicidal ideation instead. He told my it's not like a have large breasts. He refused to write a referral for surgery because he is worried I will regret it and kill myself. (I have attempted suicide twice in the past year USING MEDICATION HE GAVE ME. )He is a transphobe and doesn't seem to know much about his practice. DO NOT SEE. I have had him flagged so that transgender people don't have to suffer the way I did under his 'care.'

Submitted October 5, 2016

Pas du tout à l'écoute. Réponds su téléphone et entretient des discussions sur d'autres patients pendant la rencontre. Pas ouvert à changer ou explorer différentes avenues qui ne lui sont pas de lui. Rencontré à deux reprises à douglas en externe en 2 ans. À éviter si vous voulez survivre. Jf Montreal

Submitted September 21, 2016

Très gentil. M'a redonné de la motivation! M'a vraiment aidé du mieux qu'il pouvait, il m'a consacré le temps dont j'avais besoin. Il est super drôle en plus!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016