You may also like

Rate Dr. Emmanuel Cauchois

Dr. Emmanuel Cauchois's Ratings

Dr Cauchois offers simple and to the point advice. If you're looking for someone more empathetic or sensitive to your feelings, I may not recommend him, however, I am sensitive by nature and Dr Cauchois talks to me briefly and direct, which is something I would normally shy away from but for whatever reason I am not uncomfortable with him. In one sentence he can spark the most obvious and concise advice; you are left with very few questions. "The truth will set you free, but first it will pi$$ you off"! That's how I can describe my experience. This is not my quote by any means, I've heard it before and it stuck. Bottom line it takes time to retrain your brain as he would say, and maybe people don't appreciate his blunt and direct approach, and that upsets them because they see him as 'cold' but don't forger he's your Doctor he's not your caretaker per say, he's there to help you but you also have to help yourself. I was against taking meds at first, but it's OK I realize they have helped in my progress. Stay strong! It's not easy but you can do it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have been suffering from depression for 5 years and i can barely mange to get out of bed he tells me its all my own fault tells me to go to a bar to meet when i cant drink because of alcholism in the family he basicly rushed me out the door not listening to my issues stateing that i dont need pshicatry even though i have suicidal thoughts and only wanted to push medication terrible doctor i would stay away he made me feel worse and like i have no escape from the way im feeling

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr Cauchois est empathique, compétent et très humain. Il prend bien le temps de s'assurer que nous comprenons ce qu'il nous dit, j'ai senti un réel désir de sa part de m'aider. Une fois, il a même accepté de me recevoir à la dernière minute, entre deux consultations pour une urgence. Je suis très reconnaissante pour ses soins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

J'espère que vous vous rendez compte que ce médecin est assez exceptionnel,...Juste de prendre le temps de répondre aux commentaires négatifs des gens... Docteur Cauchois, on aimerait bien que vous répondiez aux commentaires positifs également, juste pour le plaisir de lire votre mot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Very helpfull, if you are welling to work on yourself, he will be there for you. He is very knowledgable and realy care. He never rush you , that's the main reason he is always late for your appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

M.D. qui a fait un travail de collaboration exceptionnel avec moi.A fait preuve d'une grande disponibilité, a été très sécurisant, dévoué, empathique et compétent. Je percevais qu'il avait un désir réel de m'aider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

très bon psychiatre, à l'écoute, attentif, poli. Je suis contente de ne pas avoir prêté attention aux commentaires négatifs sur ce blog et m'être présentée à mon rdvz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][970356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

There's not much I can say about this doctor other than I found him extremely cold and at times I felt like he took things too lightly, making a joke of my mental illnesses and not in the playful way that other doctors do. I really felt alienated and scared when I saw him. Didn't take the time to explain to me, was joined by another individual (a nurse, I think, her name was Cecilia) who just sort of added to the alienation at times I felt they were talking to each other. I would really recommend avoiding him, and especially not for your kids/teens. Bad experience unless condescension and arrogance are qualities you look for in a mental health professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][970350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

I felt very rushed and did not connect with this doctor. I told him about possible side effects but he totally dismissed them and moved on. He asked a few questions and gave his opinion then changed the subject. In my opinion he was arrogant and sarcastic. What a waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][970349].votes_count ]]