Ratings for Dr. Mary Beth Grey

Very rushed. Don't ever try to get answers from office staff - took me 20x to get bloodwork results. Doesn't update the mychart which would solve a lot of the calling to get test results. Trying to transfer out of the office now and they say that my records MIGHT be released in a week or two. P.s. The nurse triage is AWFUL and belittles any kind of concern that you might have.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This doctor was extremely rude an unprofessional. She treated me horribly when I went there to deliver and ended up w her she sarcastically laughed and made fun of me for wanting to keep the cord on for longer now guess what... It's proven that that is the way to do it now as if a few weeks ago. !! She gave me and my baby an infection by over checking me gave me drugs that I refused and had to find out on my records and she tugged on my cord so hard and pushed on my stomach afterwards tell I screamed she slapped my hand when I told her to stop . I now have prolapse cesteosle and rectocele thanks a lot dr grey absolutely cannot believe the stuff she gets away with do not go to metro on the chance u might get this doctor go to spectrum I promise u!!! By the way didn't even list half the things that went wrong that day.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Stay away from this Dr! She handled my most recent pregnancy that ended up an almost ruptured ectopic. I had to have emergency surgery to remove my left tube. She didn't look into all of the symptoms I was having leading up to my surgery which all pointed to ectopic - it was even missed in the ultrasound 3 days before surgery because the tech didn't check my tubes. Every time I called the office I was sent to their voicemail and they never returned my calls so I would end up calling up to 20-30 times in a row. The front staff always seems annoyed. Dr Irving delivered my 2nd daughter and he is the only Dr I'd ever consider seeing at this office again.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had my Essure procedure done by this doctor in 2008. The procedure last for 45 minutes instead 15 like she told me it will. She was trying to give me Motrin before she started for pain not realizing that I am allergic to Motrin. I went through torture without any pain medication. My body was in shock of the pain I didn't except. She couldn't find me right ovary. After she was done she prescribed Vicodin for me, told me I can leave when I get dressed and check out. I was shaking for few hours after. In her record she put down that I had no significant pain and that procedure went without complications. I was angry. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

The staff is Great and friendly when you come for an appointment. Doctor Grey is a good doctor, but I always end up going to an appointment that should be 10 or 15 mins for an hour. I understand she has a lot of patients, but I always seemed rushed and like I can never get in all my questions. I don't feel she is a bad doctor, she is good at what she does it's more of a time thing and when I call about an issue it seems like I wait for days before I get a response.... No one is ever available to take calls and messages even sometimes go unanswered.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Amazing doctor! Spent time with me at each appointment answering questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Very poor doctor. Displayed awful bedside manner at every appointment. Follow up is poor as well. Does not seem to care about me as a person or patient. Would not recommend!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Not a good obgyn to go to if you are pregnant, spend time and money with a doctor that wont treat your pregnancy like she does everyone. As a doctor she should know that no two pregnancies are alike so everyone should be treated differently.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

VERY GOOD!!!! Dr. Grey was very helpful and understanding with my pregnancy loss. I have never felt more comfortable than when I am in her office. Hey staff is awesome. There is always a nurse available when you have questions, and if you arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment like you are asked then she is always on time-unles she is delivering a baby. (Which I understand, that is what she does) Over all, I will never switch Dr.s I would pay out of pocket if she didn't accept my insurance.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Wonderful . . . it's very comfortable to have a physical with Dr. Grey.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Mary Beth Grey's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal