Ratings for Dr. Lena Azzam

Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, punctual. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

I came to Thompson to see dr azzam after having a horrible experience in the pas. Her and her nurses made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, and were so caring during my miscarriage. She made a terrible situation bearable and I left the hospital feeling reassured and confident, and full of information. Cannot thank her enough

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

She is just amazing dr i ever met..i really appreciate her work n also humanity

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

The best doctor ever! I would have her deliver my other babies in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Azzam appears to care about her patients. This is rarity these days. If she says she is going to do something, she will follow through as well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTER IN THE WORLD!!WHEN I WAS IN EMERG SHE TOOK CARE OF ME. BEING MY FIRST PREG SHE MADE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF ME AS IF I WAS HER OWN SISTER. THANX A BUNCH, YOUR THE BEST DOCTER EVER!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Hi everyone! Just began going to this doctor and she has been wonderful. She takees the time and effort in getting down to what issues you are facing. I love the fact she is very gentle and patient with her demeanor. I personally appreciate her and her services especially in the far north. I also want to mention that she does not treat me differently or rudely because I am aboriginal. I never once felt that she thought less of me or made me feel unimportant because most doctors do up here. Thank you Lina. I just read a review someone posted, ummm, learn to spell you moron, its not sham, its shame with an e. I find that post really disturbing since the doctor is also not white, so maybe there are people who just are ****. Anyways, visit her and judge for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Azzam and her collegue Dr. Mustafa were very empathetic, and clearly addressed my questions and concerns. I felt completely safe in their care, before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

excellent physician, very cooperative and helpful.exceelnt obstetrics team as well. the whole group in Thomspon Hospital are fantastic

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Knowledgeable, clear explanation and very nice demeanor. What anyone would want more from their doctor. Definitely recommended

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011