Ratings for Dr. Peter V. Driscoll

I have lost 150 lbs and have more back skin than I know what to do with. I went to 4 different consultations and got turned away. I met Dr. Driscoll who was kind and honest. He explained why the surgery would be difficult and his results were way beyond what he promised. I am very happy and recommend my hero to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Driscoll in Los Angeles Ca. I first had my breast done (bellybutton) and was very pleased with that. I then had my fat around my waist removed and put in my butt. He did a great job and I have referred my friends to him. I will only go to Dr. Driscoll in the future!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Driscoll has been my doctor for many of my procedures now. He never fails to make me look amazing. He takes his time to understand exactly what I want and what I am trying to achieve. He is very professional and is always looking at what's in the patients best interest. I will definitely return to him for future procedures and recommend anyone looking for the best doctor with the best work!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Driscoll did an amazing and flawless surgery on my tummy liposuction. He took the time to explain the procedure, suggest the best way to accomplish my goal and get me mentally and physically prepared pre op. He was kind, gentle and very knowledgeable. His after care was very kind and caring. He's easy to talk to and actually listens. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Driscoll is a great doctor, he really cares about his patients. I was really scared about getting plastic surgery, but Dr Driscoll assured me that i will be fine. And he was right, he did an amazing job on my body. The day of surgery my husband and friend was there to support me and dr Driscoll aloud them both to be apart of every step. The after care was also great. Dr Driscoll allowed my husband to call him if he had any concerns or questions. Dr Driscoll also called and checked on me to make sure i was doing well. I highly recommend Dr Driscoll for plastic surgery. Hes kind, patient, understanding and he is a great listener. He dont put pressure on you or force you to get something you dnt need. Hes really awesome.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Run, do not walk away from this practice. Do your homework, check on his board certification, patient reviews. I didn't and had to have numerous surgeries due to the fact that he didn't do the correct procedures the 1st time. The constant and frequent change of office and nursing staff should've been a warning. He's very personable and charming but not someone you should trust your body and health to.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I received a breast reduction and lift from Dr. Driscoll and I had the worst experience of my life. He performed my surgery by himself and it took 10 hrs because he had to remove my previous implants before reduction. Due to the extensive surgery he became tired. May I remind you I was coherent I through the entire surgery. When Dr. Driscoll became tired and didn't take the advice of the nurse to call in help, he proceeded to burn my areola. This was unknown to me for I was bandaged up for a few days. This resulted in a staff infection that became a nightmare. I was left with a reduction that wouldn't heal and had to be hospitalized for intravenous antibiotics for two weeks. Dr. Driscoll said he would fix me from the scares and knots it left and would not charge me anymore money. Not true, he did charge me and make me sign a form that I would not sue. Which is impossible due to the new laws for voluntary surgery act. I then had to drive 6 hrs to his office for a visit every week and then every other to pence a month for scar revision (that I had to pay for). I am still left with a lot of scaring and knots in my left breast plus the right boob is way lower than the left. So me name is now "Frank-N-Breast"! I look horrible and don't even look in a mirror at my self.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

My fiance and I went to Dr. Driscoll for her breast augmentation. We had a great experience there. I think the best part was everything was in house and not out patient procedure.So much better then having to go to a big hospital..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr Driscoll let me tell you the price is good and the tuba procedure sounds so easy! But he is such a bad person! I wanted to try on bras so i could pick a good size for my saline implants they kept on telling me oh on just bring a picture in and he will make you look just like the picture! also he charged me 700 dollars more because he said one of my breast was biger and he needed to even them out!Guess what he gave me 500cc saline i went form a small c to a doubled :( i have saggy boobs! i tried going back to him and he told me i got fat! yeah he said that! then he said it would be another 8k for a lift and nee implants! i was a small c a perky c and he gave me huge implants that made me sag!Also the extra 700 paid he didnt even even them out! be carefull! dont get suckerd in go to a different surgeon! please please! dont just trow your money away to him! all he cares is about the money!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Where do I start?? First of all Dr. Driscoll is bad-ass! I first visited with him Feb.2011 for a reduction (had augmentation from another doctor)and lift along with a nose job. It sucks that I only get a max of 1000 characters because I'd really love to go into detail on how fantastic and amazing my results are!! My breasts are sooo beautiful!! They look and feel so natural! My nose is gorgeous! Before the nose job, I had a huge hump on my nose making me have witch like features. Now, my face looks feminine and my nose looks so natural, my family did not even notice my nose was different, only that I " Look great" Before I met with Dr. Driscoll, I did not like one part of my body and was about to go into the acceptance phase trying to live out my life unhappy with the way it looked. I am beyond blissfully happy!! This past June I went back to Dr. Driscoll for glute implants and lipo....WOW, WOW, WOW!! Beautiful results, beyond my highest expectations! Dr. Driscoll raised the bar again!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Peter V. Driscoll's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My goal is to give each patient outstanding results in plastic surgery. I have been performing plastic surgery for the past 18 years and gluteal implants for the past 11 years. My instagram (dr.losangeles) has many of my before and afters to review

• English
  • Spanish

• RobertWood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners