Ratings for Dr. Peter V. Driscoll

I have lost 150 lbs and have more back skin than I know what to do with. I went to 4 different consultations and got turned away. I met Dr. Driscoll who was kind and honest. He explained why the surgery would be difficult and his results were way beyond what he promised. I am very happy and recommend my hero to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Driscoll has been my doctor for many of my procedures now. He never fails to make me look amazing. He takes his time to understand exactly what I want and what I am trying to achieve. He is very professional and is always looking at what's in the patients best interest. I will definitely return to him for future procedures and recommend anyone looking for the best doctor with the best work!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Driscoll did an amazing and flawless surgery on my tummy liposuction. He took the time to explain the procedure, suggest the best way to accomplish my goal and get me mentally and physically prepared pre op. He was kind, gentle and very knowledgeable. His after care was very kind and caring. He's easy to talk to and actually listens. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Driscoll is a great doctor, he really cares about his patients. I was really scared about getting plastic surgery, but Dr Driscoll assured me that i will be fine. And he was right, he did an amazing job on my body. The day of surgery my husband and friend was there to support me and dr Driscoll aloud them both to be apart of every step. The after care was also great. Dr Driscoll allowed my husband to call him if he had any concerns or questions. Dr Driscoll also called and checked on me to make sure i was doing well. I highly recommend Dr Driscoll for plastic surgery. Hes kind, patient, understanding and he is a great listener. He dont put pressure on you or force you to get something you dnt need. Hes really awesome.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My fiance and I went to Dr. Driscoll for her breast augmentation. We had a great experience there. I think the best part was everything was in house and not out patient procedure.So much better then having to go to a big hospital..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Where do I start?? First of all Dr. Driscoll is bad-ass! I first visited with him Feb.2011 for a reduction (had augmentation from another doctor)and lift along with a nose job. It sucks that I only get a max of 1000 characters because I'd really love to go into detail on how fantastic and amazing my results are!! My breasts are sooo beautiful!! They look and feel so natural! My nose is gorgeous! Before the nose job, I had a huge hump on my nose making me have witch like features. Now, my face looks feminine and my nose looks so natural, my family did not even notice my nose was different, only that I " Look great" Before I met with Dr. Driscoll, I did not like one part of my body and was about to go into the acceptance phase trying to live out my life unhappy with the way it looked. I am beyond blissfully happy!! This past June I went back to Dr. Driscoll for glute implants and lipo....WOW, WOW, WOW!! Beautiful results, beyond my highest expectations! Dr. Driscoll raised the bar again!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I had a breast augmentation (TUBA) April 2013. My experience with Dr. Driscoll and his staff was great, they are very professional and friendly. They spent alot of time in the consultation and pre-op appts answering my questions and by my sx date, I was completely at ease. The sx went without a hitch and was actually pleasant if thats possible. It is the first time I have had i.v. sedation and I was talking one minute and waking up the next not even realizing the sx was finished. I was sore for few days but very manageable, went back to work 2 days later. My results are incredible and I have no visible scars, I get compliments all the time. I love, love the staff in Dr. Driscolls office and I highly recommend Dr. Driscoll for those who are thinking about breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

My face-lift and neck-lift surgery has made a significant difference in how I feel about myself. Since my surgery I have more self confidence. My husband commented that I talk with people more and am much more outgoing with people. My hair stylist commented that Dr. Driscoll did a fabulous job, she can not see any scares. Many people have commented to me that I look beautiful! I feel beautiful too!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I want to address the last review. I just had a consult last week and yes, the initial consult was with the patient coordinator and nurse and my follow up is now with Dr. Driscoll. They NEVER once said to me that I will not get to meet with him until the morning of surgery. That is very untrue. I also did my research on him and questioned the staff about the board certification. They took their time to explain to me that he is a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon and explained the difference to me between Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery. The nurse provided me with this website www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.com I went up to this website and it seems and is just as legit as the American Board of PS...frankly if you view both it seems the Cosmetic Surgeons are more trained. I am excited for my follow up and I'm sure my results in January are goind to be awesome! Stay tuned!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Amazing doctor! I had a breast agumentation and lift done, and they are exactly what I wanted! He took his time w me, and was in no rush! His nurses were great made me very comfortable through everything. Everything is done in his office so he's not a time crunch and can do everything just right for it to be perfect! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Peter V. Driscoll's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My goal is to give each patient outstanding results in plastic surgery. I have been performing plastic surgery for the past 18 years and gluteal implants for the past 11 years. My instagram (dr.losangeles) has many of my before and afters to review

• English
  • Spanish

• RobertWood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1993)