Ratings for Dr. Francis Nardella

Dr Nardella has a lot of experience treating RA and really knows all the pharmaceutical treatments, past and current, to try. He is not only extremely knowledgable but very caring. He stays current with copay assistance programs and advises patients about them. His staff is friendly, efficient and helpful and they process all paperwork very promptly. He offers competitive cash payment rates and discounts for patients without insurance. Finally, I have never waited more than 5 minutes for an appointment. He's a gem.

Submitted January 18, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Very caring and very intellegent and listens to my problems. I highly recommend him! Has helped with my Fibromyalgia problems and other medical problems. His staff is very good and very helpful always.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Have been a patient for approx 5 years His office staff is very courteous, never have to wait more than 5 minutes to get in to see him. Dr. Nardella is kind, caring, very personable and understanding. You hardly find this in a doc anymore. He is a gem.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Nardella and his staff are great. Helpful, friendly, punctual and very patient and understanding. I couldn't have a better doctor

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

All 5's!!!!... I have PMR and the tests my PCP did not indicate that. Dr Nardella listened, moved my joints around and diagnosed me a probable PMR sufferer. He redid blood tests and they confirmed his diagnosis and ruled out all kinds of really bad stuff... Ranked as one of PHX top Rheumatologists for good reason... experience, competence and professionalism are evident... thanks!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

The times I did see Dr. Nardella he was helpful. THe problem I had was that I live 200 miles away and had to cancel a appointment once and then to my suprise I got a letter in the mail saying they dropping me as a patient for not making it to my appointment and that I needed to find a new doctor. Since he was the closest it has been tough to get the treatment I needed. Not how I would expect a doctor to treat a patient that was unable to make the 200 mile drive on that day.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

1)Dr. Nardella is a true gem. He is kind and thoughtful with this patient. He takes the time to listen and spends additional time when needed...2)Dr. N's staff is very friendly, which is highly welcomed in this day and age. 3) This patient never has to wait for an office visit. Once arrived, am taken mostly immediately. How great is that! Keep up the great work Dr. N and staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

this is a doctor who listens to me, is very caring and keep up with "whats happening".I have SLE and had a stroke probably as a result of not taking his advice. would highly recommend dr. nardella. the staff in his office also deserves high praise.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Dr. Francis Nardella's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

• Bcbs Illinois