Ratings for Dr. Robert McLean

Dr. McLean is bright, personable, and caring. He is "a doctor's doctor."

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with Dr McLean. Although I had some difficulty navigating his office staff to finally get an appointment as recommended by my internist, I found him to be extremely attentive, caring and knowledgable. He spent a great deal of time with me, asked many questions and explained everything thoroughly. I would most definitely see him again and recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Mclean is the most caring physician I have met in a long time. He does not stand with his hand on the door knob while he talks with you. Rather, he sits and listens and gives as much time as needed. He returns calls.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. McLean - rheumatologist/internal medicine - WARNING: If you are a woman......STAY AWAY! Dr. McLean has absolutely no knowledge of women's health issues relating to rheumatology or internal medicine. I have many autoimmune conditions including chronic pain/fatigue. All of my health conditions are clearly shown on four years of lab reports and yet he claims there is nothing wrong with me. Subsequently, I researched and discovered a doctor in CT who acknowledges my illnesses and is SUCCESSFULLY treating these issues. I was a patient with debilitating pain and fatigue and was dismissed by this sadly undereducated physician. A doctor who refuses to keep up to date with science is NOT doctor you should be seeing. STAY CLEAR OF THIS QUACK!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Robert McLean's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT