Ratings for Dr. Beth E. Shubin Stein

Referred me for a surgical procedure that didn't work. When I returned for follow-up I waited almost an hour in an exam room, being continually told "You're next, "She had an emergency," and "Surgical patients often have a lot of questions." etc. Basically the same routine before my precious appointment. Staff was pleasant but this is a practice without much respect for patients' time.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Lost interest in helping me when I had continued discomfort after first surgery. Didn't return calls, and was completely unhelpful. The waiting time to see her was also always ridiculous - usually at least 45 minutes to an hour.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Shubin Stein performed my knee surgery (MPFL reconstruction) earlier this year and could not have been more with the decision. She is extremely knowledgeable and also very nice and comforting (it's not always easy to find a doctor who has all of those qualities). This was my first time having surgery and she made me feel at ease throughout the whole process, and now even still through my follow-up visits. Her staff is also some of the nicest I've come across in NYC at any doctor's office/hospital. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Excellent Doctor...very nice and smart and always willing to answer questions. Her New York office has a great staff and are always willing to fit you in and accommodate. She is one of the best and I've never had a bad experience with her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Shubin Stein repaired my right knee and provided outstanding professional service. She is extremely knowledgable was very patient in answering all my questions. My knee feels like new! Thanks Doc!!! I'll be back for the other knee when it's time!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Had me sit in waiting room for over an hour, then an additional 30 minutes in the exam room. This was a morning appointment, and she wasn't on call. My MRI was two weeks ago, and she hasn't returned my calls.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Beth E. Shubin Stein's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1996)

First Health Network