Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Lehmann

Horrible man who does not care about patients or their care

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Does not seem to want to get involved in work related injury. I would not send my enemy...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. does not care about taking care of a patient's pain. Instead he cares more about the money he can make from the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

My major problem with this Dr was the unwillingness to see me after I had went in for an emercency surgery. Telling me to go back to the Dr. who did the surgry who I didn't pick. The unwillingness to continue the care his office started.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Doctor's staff refused to even schedule me because my injury was sustained in a motor vehicle accident although I am not seeking services for legal reasons. I explained that I am only seeking treatment for an aggrevated 4-year old injury; however, the receptionist informed me that "the doctor has no opinion about whether your injury was due to the accident and doesn't get involved with motor vehicle accidents". I understand not wanting to get involved in litigation but I was only asking for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Thomas R. Lehmann's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)