Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Steineke

An incredibly intelligent and talented surgeon. I would feel very safe seeking out his services.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Steineke is not only an exceptionally GREAT surgeon he is also a very compassionate doctor!! He always takes the time to listen and answer any questions or explanations of your diagnosis or procedure. I felt completely confident and safe with him performing my procedure. I knew I was in good hands! I thank the good Lord for leading me to him and I give thanks to God for creating such an AWESOME human being!!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Praise the Lord for Dr. Steineke! He saved my life with his fabulous diagnostic and surgical skills. His caring and ability to explain medical info is wonderful. The surgery was very successful and I am very grateful for my new start on the rest of my life now that I am repaired. If I need another surgery, I will ask Dr. Steineke to help me again. Only with him will I be sure that I'll have the most successful surgery and as pain-free a recovery as there can be.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Steineke is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Brain surgery is never an easy decision, but Dr. Steineke puts your mind at ease with the knowledge he has in his field. He is an extremely skilled surgeon and my scars from surgery are virtually unnoticeable. His bedside manner is beyond compare...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

An outstanding doctor in his field with a fantastic bedside manner & a personal level of caring, confidence & professionalism. He saved my life & I'm here to tell it. Outstanding & on the cutting edge in his field.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

The greatest pediatric neurosurgeon! Has saved my son's life numerous times. Has the BEST bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. Staff is wonderful and caring. He goes above and beyond the call of duty in every case! Treats your child as if they were his own.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Thomas C. Steineke's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)