You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kriss Ghafourpour

I'm telling you this, because its what I remember most about my dentist appointment. It was the hour long appointment where I experiencing the most detailed dental exam ive ever had.. Because it was remarkably pleasant (for a dental cleaning). ??There was no pain or discomfort. There isn't even the threat of it, because Dr. Ghafourpour is calm, friendly, and genuinely concerned about making you feel comfortable. He thoroughly explains all procedures, and not only tells you what you might want to consider improving about your toothcare, but he also he tells you WHY. I love knowing the why, as it's a better motivator. And if you ask questions, it's basically like a crash course in dentistry.? Overall, this is easily the best dentist's office I've ever been to. He has advanced equipment Ive never seen in other dental offices (ex Microscope for procedures and laser) The office is up to date on all the latest dental technology and Dr.G answers all my dumb questions. Thank you Dr.G

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

Dr. Ghafourpour is both COMPETENT and SMOOTH. Many dentists don't do the "patient experience" part of their treatments all that well. Not so with Dr. G. I recently had a crown done. Before the permanent one was installed, my "temp crown" cracked and dislodged. I called Dr. G. at 11:00 PM on a Thursday night. He answered (!) and set me up for another "temp" the following morning. He also handled the installation of the permanent crown and its subsequent adjustment very well. I've also had him do a couple of filling replacements. Highly recommended. See website for details on his technical qualifications.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Kriss Ghafourpour's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "94401" to "95123". Address has been updated from "None" to "841 Blossom Hill Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14082248266".

June 3, 2015