Ratings for Dr. George B. Lynch

I took my mom to him and he was very smart mouthed and would not listen to anything, she or I tried to explain. He said she ate to much fat and she needed to cut that out. My mom is 75 yrs old and when she said she had no energy he told her at her age she shouldn't have any. He said that what ever her problem was she would just have to live with it. He will never see any one else in my family.....

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I about died in his care I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy I am still having side effects from his sloppy surgery techniques

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Absolutely a horrible experience. We showed up on time for our appointment and then waited 2 1/2 hours for Dr.Lynch, who saw us for about 15 minutes. Staff in disarray - didn't know what was going on. Medical billing totally wrong - tried to over bill us. Cancelled next appointment/surgery because of so many problems. Any Dr./Dr. office would be better and more respectful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

This surgeon was terrible, wouldn't control my pain. My nurse paged him 6 times with no response. He came to the floor and didn't even come to my room.. Then he had the balls to come see me the next morning and to say "I bet you're in pain, well thats my fault", what an a55hole. If you have a choice don't pick this guy. My general practioner has even stopped reffering people to this guy. Stay clear of George Lynch.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I found this doctor to be very competent and very kind. He performed a difficult surgery, and I have had great results.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

A Jekyll and Hyde type. On my first visit he was kind, caring, efficient and effective. The second time he was curt to the point of rudeness, unsympathetic and even dismissive of my pain. His staff is a bad joke.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. George B. Lynch's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans