Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Sigal

My experience with Dr. Sigal and Austin Weston Center has been absolutely amazing!!! I honestly cannot say enough good things about this doctor and this place, but I will certainly try! The service I was looking for was a tummy tuck and possible breast lift. I received consultations by two other area cosmetic surgeons, prior to meeting with Doctor Sigal. But once I met him, I KNEW he was the one! There are several reasons for this. At the time of all three initial consultations, I was still about 40 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight (had two c-sections, 15 months apart, and gained entirely too much weight!) The first two doctors I saw told me there was no need for me to lose any weight for surgery (which contradicted the research I had done). Rather than pressure me to schedule my surgery ASAP, Dr. Sigal recommended that I lose weight (for maximum results), and gave me a few months to do so. I ended up losing 25 pounds! With all three doctors with whom I had consultations, I discussed a possible breast lift. The first two doctors gave me quotes, without batting an eye. However, during my exam with Dr. Sigal, he was HONEST, and told me he didn't think I needed the breast lift. I was pretty happy with that, because it meant I'd save some money AND avoid unnecessary alterations to my body :) Also, Dr. Sigal's quote was comparable to those which I received from the other two doctors. He offers half-off pricing for second procedures, if done at the same time. AND of the three doctors I saw, Dr. Sigal's office is the one that accepts insurance for medical issues (i.e.: hernia repair). Every staff member with whom I've come into contact at Austin Weston is awesome; so pleasant and friendly! The front desk, nurses, and especially Dr. Sigal, himself! His bedside manner is unlike any other I've ever experienced. He is so personable, friendly, charming, and skilled! He, personally, called me the night of my surgery, to see how I was doing. I am nearly four weeks post-op at this point, and am THRILLED with my results. At least two of the nurses here have received tummy tucks from Dr. Sigal. I referred my own sister to Dr. Sigal (she's thrilled with HER results, as well), and would seriously recommend him to anyone! I love coming to see Dr. Sigal for my follow-up appointments! He is just so nice, intelligent, friendly, and fun! I just learned that I don't need to return for another check-up for two whole months, so I'm a little bummed--I'm really going to miss Dr. Sigal! He is seriously the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to have!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

My experience has been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Sigal has taken such good care of me. I felt like I was Important and he sincerely cared about my well being. My consultant Laura was very patient and helped me through every step leading up to the day of surgery and even checked on afterward. Jill, my CRNA, was incredible! I absolutely adore her. All of the nurses, especially Tiara, made sure that I was well taken care of. Tiara is so special. She made sure that every possible measure was taken to ensure my safety and comfort. The entire staff has contributed to my experience being better than I could have ever anticipated. I can't thank them enough. After giving birth to 2 boys, I finally have my beautiful body back. I thought the changes that occurred due to pregnancy and breast feeding hadn't really taken a toll on my confidence and self-esteem much. Now that I look as good as I did before babies, I realize WOW, I was wrong! I feel SO much more best, it's unbelievable! I'm ready to show off my results to the entire world! As a humbly, vain woman, (if there could be such a thing) I considered my pre-baby body my pride and joy. After babies, my boys became my pride and joy. I love them so much and now I have them and a HOT body that I also love so much! Dr. Sigal is a true master of his profession and he now holds a very special place in my heart for giving me back what I lost. It means the world to me!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Doctor Sigal is The Best Plastic Surgeon There is no one like him The whole staff Toni Stephanie Brandi the other girls know exactly how to help you The otherdoctors there too make you feel like your avery important person I love them all they are the best ThankYou DR Sigal ThankYou For Making ME feelGreat and Beautiful Pam L

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I was very up and down about doing the tummy tuck, once I came to the office I felt much better..Toni Ingenito is an old friend of mine, I felt very good about everything.. The recovery was hard it took alot longer then I thought it would. I think when patients have this done, you need to be very clear that they need a good person that is really willing to help with the recovery, I could never have done it with out my husband... Loved my doctor, would never have had anyone else...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Words cannot express my gratitude for Dr. Sigal. My experience has been life changing. I had abdominoplasty, liposuction, breast lift, and breast augmentation. My entire experience was wonderful starting with first consultation through every one of my post-op appointments. Dr. Sigal and the staff were warm, supportive, and knowledgable. Not pushy at all and happy to answer the many questions that I had. I felt completely comfortable and prepared for my procedure and am beyond thrilled with my results.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I had a consultation with Dr. Sigal and I was extremely satisfied with this Surgeon. While I cannot attest to his surgical skills, I have to say that his education and years of experience are noteworthy. The center is beautiful, clean, and inviting. The staff was friendly and courteous, which made me feel at ease. The reason for my consult was to decide if my implants should be replaced. I found Dr. Sigal to be informative about my options and responsible. He recommended that I did not need to replace my implants and that if I wanted to do a lift or go up in size, he recommended that I wait until I was happy with my weight loss (which I have been working on) and that I should come back and see him in the future if and when I decide and when I am ready to have the procedures I was interested in. I decided to give a review on this surgeon because there are not many current reviews. He was knowledgable and concerned for my health and happiness with my body more than he was about having another client. I will have a lift and maybe some liposuction when I have achieved my personal weightless goals and I will go to Dr. Sigal. I will also recommend that my friends consult with him when they are interested in having procedures done because I trust that he will be honest and consider all options before performing any procedure. He deserves the five star rating!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

The staff/physician are polite when you first book an appointment but after payment are rude and pushy. Had a facial procedure to reduce jowling only to be left with a hollow and gaunt look and the jowling was worse. After another procedure my face was very thin and didn't look like me at all. They tell you the results are how you heal and they even tell you that it is all in your head and really try to make you believe this nonsense, but in honesty it is how the procedure was performed. Talk about a wrong judgment call. After viewing before and after photos of myself, I would have been better off to not have had any procedure than to end of a slave to fillers as I am now. If you have any desire to have plastic surgery be sure to get multiple opinions and if at all posssible do not use this surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

This office was very pushy with sales. Though I was told if I booked my surgery the day I was in the office, I would get 1,000 off. I booked. Dr Sigal was very nice. Not completely happy with my results. Went in for the second time and paid a portion to correct. And when I did come back the second time, it went from you are beautiful etc, and we can help enhance your looks to, what you need is your skin taken care of and your teeth fixed. I felt like he made me feel it was all in my head. I wont go back the 3rd time to fix.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

There are not enough words to express my gratitude towards Dr. Sigal. My whole experience right from my very first consultation was amazing. Dr. Sigal and his entire staff were very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. I was so impressed. I looked forward to all my appointments and never felt like I was at a doctor's appointment, it was more like I was seeing friends. Dr. Sigal has a bed side manner that is beyond wonderful!!! Back in March 2011 he performed a abdominoplasty, liposuction of my thighs and also did a breast lift on me. I went into surgery feeling very confident and prepared. Dr. Sigal and the staff left no stone unturned when it came to going over every detail of pre-op instructions, what to expect with the surgery itself and the post-op instructions. Even all the extra precautionary measures they took to ensure I had a safe and fast recovery were incredible. Dr. Sigal and his staff go above and beyond what other doctors would do.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Sigal, you changed my life. My abdominoplasty in December was the best thing I've ever done for myself and I owe the transformation of my body and internal happiness to you! Words cannot adequately express how deeply grateful I am for the change you brought to my life. Seeing my before pictures makes me cringe, because I don't recognize what used to be my body and it's only been 4 months. Those pictures are great motivation because I will never go back to that again. My surgery set me on the the right course to being healthy and happy. Thank you so much for being warm, caring and honest with me. I have enjoyed working with you and my heart is full for all you've done for me. I'd also like to extend my deep appreciation to your staff for being extremely professional, kind and patient throughout my many visits. My surgery was the best money my husband and I have ever spent. Thank you, thank you, thank you! There is no question, Dr. Sigal is the best--hands down.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Robert K. Sigal's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1985)

AHC