Dr. Scott J. Zashin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Zashin

Dr. Z has an old school approach(warm, compassionate, caring)with new school knowledge/expertise/skill in the complexities of Rheum care. Very pt oriented him and his staff. Pt education is a major focus, he has a holistic approach. Communication between him and his staff is 2nd to none. You will never experience feeling abandoned, there is always an action plan, you can always get in when you are not feeling well. As busy as they can get you will always have the experience that you are the only pt in the practice.They gave me hope when I BEGAN TO BELIEF AT 42 THAT I would be in pain forever and suffer further deteoriation. GRATEFUL EVERYDAY

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Zashin is the best! I was in much pain and barely functional when I first saw him, under his care I continued to progress and I am now fully functional; I'm feeling like my old self most of the time!! He got it when no one else did; I am so grateful for the dedication he has to his patients. I count my blessings every day for the care he gives me.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

This dr. saved me....i was in so much pain-i have no quality of life. He was right on top of my diagnosis and treatment. I sooooo wish i could still see him but he no longer takes our insurance. Count your blessings if you have this dr. on your list of current providers... its a shame there isnt a 10 rating...because he is defininitely a "10".

Submitted July 5, 2018

I've never been cared for like this before. He looked beyond "it is what it is" and is seeking an accurate diagnosis!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr.Zashin for the past five years. He has been the best Dr. I have encountered., He is approachable, available and will work in finding the best outcome for you . Dr. Zashin’s office staff is professional, caring and interested in you as a patient. Let me say again I’m so pleased to be a patient in his practice!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Zashin is very knowledgeable in the field of autoimmune disorders. His bedside manners are on point. Highly recommending if you're suffering from any autoimmune disease!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Z is the greatest. I cant say enough good things about this doc. Spends a lot of time with each patients. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Checks on patients and always makes them feel at home

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Very thorough, understanding, knowledgable and available. Flexible in working with you to find the best treatment. Very watchful of overall health. Great doctor and staff

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Due to insurance changes, I haven't been able to see Dr. Zashin for about 15 years. I can tell you however, that this man is THE very best doctor I have met (and I've had quite a few doctors). He was the one who finally diagnosed my condition when others had no idea what was wrong. He reassured me that I could be treated and lead a normal life, and once even called me over the weekend to see how I was doing on my new medication. It was wonderful to have such an incredibly knowledgeable person in charge of my healthcare! Not only is he a top notch specialist, but a genuinely good man who treats his patients and staff very well. Too bad he doesn't teach - wouldn't it be wonderful if all doctors were both knowledgable AND compassionate?!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Scott J. Zashin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1984)

Health Net