Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Zashin

Dr. Z has an old school approach(warm, compassionate, caring)with new school knowledge/expertise/skill in the complexities of Rheum care. Very pt oriented him and his staff. Pt education is a major focus, he has a holistic approach. Communication between him and his staff is 2nd to none. You will never experience feeling abandoned, there is always an action plan, you can always get in when you are not feeling well. As busy as they can get you will always have the experience that you are the only pt in the practice.They gave me hope when I BEGAN TO BELIEF AT 42 THAT I would be in pain forever and suffer further deteoriation. GRATEFUL EVERYDAY

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Checks on patients and always makes them feel at home

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Very thorough, understanding, knowledgable and available. Flexible in working with you to find the best treatment. Very watchful of overall health. Great doctor and staff

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Due to insurance changes, I haven't been able to see Dr. Zashin for about 15 years. I can tell you however, that this man is THE very best doctor I have met (and I've had quite a few doctors). He was the one who finally diagnosed my condition when others had no idea what was wrong. He reassured me that I could be treated and lead a normal life, and once even called me over the weekend to see how I was doing on my new medication. It was wonderful to have such an incredibly knowledgeable person in charge of my healthcare! Not only is he a top notch specialist, but a genuinely good man who treats his patients and staff very well. Too bad he doesn't teach - wouldn't it be wonderful if all doctors were both knowledgable AND compassionate?!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

What a wonderful, kind, caring, smart doctor. He really seems to care about his patients, and spends lots of time with his patients. He is one of the very best doctors I've ever known. Too bad he has chosen not to participate with most insurance plans.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Zashin is a true gem. Not only does he exemplify the "care" in healthcare, but he also has tremendous compassion and respect for his patients. Although he is an out of network provider for the health insurance plans, his expertise, kindness and wonderful listening skills are beyond compare. I have been fortunate to have him as my physician for over ten years--and he is a true partner in my healthcare. We need more physicians like him. His office runs like a well-oiled machine--tons of staff loyalty, and patients are always greeted with a smile.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Zashin as my Doctor. I have been passed to so many doctors and received no help at all. I was sent to Dr. Zashin by the ER. Not only is he very knowledgeable but he possesses a rare quality that is hard to find these days. He actually cares and has concern for his patients. He is by far one of the best Doctors in Dallas, Texas. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Zashin was not on my insurance plan but I felt that his evaluation and follow up was worth the extra expense.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Zashin is one of the most skilled and caring doctors I have ever had the "pleasure" to get to know. You can tell that he hates to see patients in pain and will do whatever is within his scope to help patients get as comfortable with their arthritis as possible. He has even written an excellent book on managing the pain of arthritis. A good man and a good doctor. In addition, He has brought together an excellent staff that have been with him a long time and are also devoted to him. The atmosphere in the office is very pleasant and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Scott J. Zashin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1984)