Ratings for Dr. Hany Demian

I have been with Dr. Demian for almost 3 yrs . I have been in pain for a long time.. I started seeing him at the clinic and he has done so much for me ... He has a good heart and his bedside manor is great. You can talk to him about anything and he is very understanding and has change my life in so many ways and always concerned about your health... He wears cool looking shocks and roll his pants up on the bottom lol :) GREAT Dr..

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr .Demian is a wonderful doctor. He explains procedures to you, listens to your concerns, and validates them. He is truthful . He has a calm demeanor about him. He is good to his staff and expects them in return, to do their job. People respect him and in return he will respect you. It is a give and take relationship. He doesn't want you to give him any bull. His bedside manor is great. He has a wonderful sense of humor and would like you to believe in him as he doesn't believe anyone should live in pain. He has helped me these last 2 years to give me my life back and help me to keep working. There is just to much to say and not enough space here to continue on with all the remarkable things this man has done in his short time on this planet. He has so much experience in the medical field . Keep up the good work Dr. D. You deserve more than just a medal. Maybe a new pair of socks!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

What a great doctor , young , smart , very skilled Doctor .I have been treated by dr Demian in pain care clinics for my chronic low back pain for the past 8 months , he really changed my life . I am able now to move , walk , participate in my day to day activity . I can't imagine my life with his help . I wish I have met him 10 years ago , I wouldn't have suffered for that long . Amazing doctor and human being .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Doctor Demian was my emergency room doctor two weeks ago. He was extremely rude, arrogant and wouldnt listen to my symptoms. He acted as though I was bugging him by being there and I have never felt more uncomfortable with a doctor before in my life. I would NEVER suggest to be seen by him and I would NEVER see him again. So unhelpful and unkind. I dont know how he is still a doctor!!

Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr.Demian has been looking after my severe back pain for going on two years....What can I say....Dr.Demian has and continues to make my daily life bearable and comfortable.He has always taken the time to discuss and explain what form of treatment will work best for me.I see him weekly for nerve blocker injections.....which appear to be helping, he has giving me exercise tips that do not interfere with my daily activities. A five star Doctor through and through......wish he was my family doctor......

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Demian has been treating me for awhile now. He shows compassion and he cares about the people he treats.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Knowledgeable, friendly and a true physician. Good to know that there are doctors who have a passion for their profession.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

He is what an ER physician should be , I was with my mother last week in Bradford General hospital , we were so fortunate that we had Dr demian . He was just starting his shift around midnight , most docs there are quite grumpy at that time but what a decent man , great bedside manner, took the time to explain everything and why my mother had the blood work and other investigations. He finally discharged her after making sure she was okay and booked her for a specialist . I wouldn't trust anyone in the hospital but him .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I was in Norfolk general hospital emergency for a painful kidney infection which Dr. Demian diagnosed and treated successfully. Having a part in the medical field myself, I can tell that this doctor was knowledgeable and professional in his medical expertise. I noticed he checked my ankles for swelling and my decending aorta before I left. I only wish he was in private practice. I would be the first to request him as my family physician. Really good add to our hospital and community at Norfolk county .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

This man was born to be a Doctor. He cares about his patients, and not just his pay check. My 12 year old nephew needed stitches, and Dr.DEMIAN was wonderfull with him. He joked with him and spoke to him as an adult. He made the whole experience as pleasant as it could possibly be!! congratulations Norfolk Hopsital on havng this wonderful Doc

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012