Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Walker

I know way too many people who have gone to her and had problems!! My friend literally almost died!! She was lifeflighted to the hospital just 1 week after delivery with a hematocrit of 12, which makes her almost dead. She almost had to have a hysterectomy, good thing the ER Dr. she got was good. She was in the hospital for 5 days, with absolutely no energy. Dr Walker didnt even come by to see her. All of this could have been avoided if she would have done her job and removed all of the placenta. But because she didnt, this was the result. She should have never even been discharged from the hospital in the first place. But with it being a holiday weekend, Im sure she had better things to do.... Dont risk your life or your baby's life by going to her! She also uses forceps way more than necessary, resulting in the infants needing MRI's!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

She is awful, I don't recommend her at all. She is just to busy, and all she wants is the MONEY!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I delivered 1 baby and lost one baby to miscarriage while seeing Dr. Walker. I thought she was very knowledgeable, but I never really felt like she took the time to try to understand my concerns. She is great, but her busy practice is really just too much. The wait was awful and once I finally got in to see her I always felt like she had somewhere else to be. My concerns were brushed off and quickly skirted past and then she moved on. I do think she is nice, and she knows what she is doing, but I was looking for someone that would take the time to listen, understand, and address my concerns and I didn't feel like I got that there.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

I wrote my comment under Kathrine Walker but her name is actually Kathryn. Anywho, she is great. I wish I could contiue to have her as my OBGYN but my insurance no longer have her on the list since it's not IHC.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Walker is knowledgeable and very professional. She was friendly, took time to talk with me, and took GREAT care of me and my baby.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007