Ratings for Dr. Giorgio V. Kulp

Dr Kulp and his staff have always shown the utmost compassion for us and our kids. His staff is caring and competent and his associates are knowledgeable, sincere and provide us the time in answering our questions. We have always felt attended to though there have been a few occasions on which we had to wait 15-20 mins. I would recommend Dr Kulp and his practice to anyone looking for caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable pediatricians.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

My kids have been seeing Dr. Kulp for close to 11 years now and we could not be more satisfied with his care and the work of the support staff. Since he has had his own practice, I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to see him or any of the other doctors. I have called him at 3 in the morning and he has calmly and respectfully talked me through my concerns and what to do. The staff all know me and my kids by name and have provided excellent service. I once had a situation in which the staff successfully argued with the Pharmacy to take back some very expensive medicine that did not to be taken because testing indicated it was not necessary.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Kulp is a very caring, knowledgeable pediatrician. He is always very friendly with my child and answers all of my questions. He is easy on the eyes too! Dawn is nice. She could use a makeover but her brain works just fine.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Patients/families spend more time waiting for Dr. Kulp than time spent for office visit. All exam rooms do not have sinks to wash hand prior to patient contact. Health insurance claims are not filed accordingly and result in patient paying for services that are covered under insurance plan. (Reimbrusement of patient money is rare because claims have been filed late and can not be disputed.)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

I've always been attended very nicely at this office. Nurses are knowledgable and can answer questions over the phone. Dr. Kulp calls you after hours if you need extra attention. Overall excellent service. I never feel rushed and can ask any question even about minor points. Dr. Kulp explains every treatment, costs and any possible alternative. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

The office staff was extremely disorganized. For wellness visits I at least waited 1 1/2-2hrs to be seen. When I was seen by the doctor I felt rushed. He was a great doctor but not worth waiting hours for when you have a tired/hungry infant. The office staff was rude. The office manager/nurse was rough around the edges and not at all professional. When immunizations were administered they were so rushed that I sometimes felt and worried that the wrong shots were given. Terrifying.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Giorgio V. Kulp's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD