Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossos

I called the good doctor for my son. He gave me an immediate appointment, was very thorough with his exam and explained everything to my son to ease his anxiety as it was his first time. I wish every doctor visit was as pleasant an experience. Thank you Dr.Rossos and your staff for making us so comfortable!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr Rossos. He was able to see me exactly at my scheduled time, which I find to be very rare these days. Then he actually took the time to listen to all of the symptoms associated with my nose congestion. I assumed I was just suffering from allergies but it turns out I had a sinus infection. Within a few days everything cleared up! Thank you Dr Rossos!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr Rossos to anyone that has a hearing problem. I thought I was going deaf in my right ear but after a cleaning my right ear canal and a normal hearing test, it turned out that I was just fine. The visit was punctual and the staff was great!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

An amazing doctor. Took the time to listen to me and was able to diagnose my illness instantly. Would recommend him to anyone looking to get well fast!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

first, does it matter what kind of insurance does anyone have or how much they pay??? 2nd, I have Never been to a Dr. who had as little patience as this Dr. Expecially with a child. I understand he is human and everyone has bad days but,,thats his job. I feel he needs to go back to the beginning of his schooling and read over the first chapter on Ethics. My visit was unexceptable and my child will not get over this. Not EVERY PATIENT is relaxed at a Dr.'s office, let alone a child (especially the first time seeing the Dr.) Im trying my best to not go further with this as im not that type of person to hurt anyone in anyway, but IF, my child does not get over this and forgive him, I WILL take this situation to the next level... So my rating on bedside manner----"0"

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I had been down with a sinus infection that began more than 21/2 months ago. After several doctors, several different antibiotics and the fact that the infection had spread to my inner ear and voice box, my insurance company directed me to Dr. Paul Rossos. The office staff was wonderful. When I called to make the appointment, hardly able to speak; they went the extra mile and got me in to see him the very next day even though I was a new patient calling at 4:30 in the afternoon. Dr. Rossos listened to what I had to say and that is very important to me. He was compassionate and polite without sacrificing his professionalism. The examination was thorough and he took the time to explain the course of treatment he decided on without making me feel as if he were speaking down to me. It's been 2 days and I feel better than I have in more than 2 months. Finding a doctor who will actually listen to your complaint is becoming more difficult all the time. This is a doctor who will listen.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Paul Rossos's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ