Ratings for Dr. James S. Lee

Excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. The staff is very friendly and also very knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I found the staff and the Doctor/Nurse Practitioner very friendly, concerned, and knowledgeable. Dr. Lee was very intelligent and well spoken. His staff was friendly and very professional. I had no problems with anybody, and can recommend.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

He didn't take my concerns seriously. And although I came to his office regarding a condition I was diagnosed with by two other doctors, he seemed to smirk and treat me as though I was a hypochondriac. Plus, most (not all) of his office staff was unfriendly. I have never given a bad rating to a doctor before in my life, but I have been very unhappy with this doctor and I do not trust his diagnosis as it goes against five other echocardiograms I've had over the years and the opinions of two other physicians, and against my own symptoms. I would like to think his diagnosis is correct, but I do not trust it as I feel he did not take me or my previous medical history seriously. I felt as though he just blew me off as unimportant.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

excellent care

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Dr. James S. Lee's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1992)