Dr. Dan H. Shell, III

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dan H. Shell, III

Shell Cosmetics did an amazing job with my reduction and lift. Although I experienced an extended healing process. They kept me re-assured and made sure the outcome was achieved.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Since my surgery Dr. Shell and his staff have been very professional about my concerns. Easy to obtain an appointment, Staff listen to all of my issues. Would easily refer them to anyone. If anything feels wrong they are ready to ease your pain and help fix the issue. Before the surgery the staff and doctor answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have had 3 procedures done. The first time I did not listen and was hard headed. The others were smooth sailing. They are friendly and professional and help you with questions and answers.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

1. Very happy with my care from this doctor. 2. Results are improving every week! 3. We can only say we are so very pleased and Love this office care and Love for healing their patents.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I was definitely nervous coming in today to talk about getting a breast reduction, but the staff made me feel at ease. They are very thorough about everything to where you can understand. Dr. Shell was absolutely wonderful in explaining how everything works. He has great bed side manners. Definitely excited about everything now.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Very detailed with instructions and happy. Loved being here. Made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Shell is wonderful, great personality and I look forward to all future visits.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I love the doctor office and staff. I really did not care about the wait because sometime you have to wait to get great service.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I went in nervous but that was instantly gone after meeting the staff. They are so pleasant and friendly. I felt totally comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Shell was amazing. First visit and I was very pleased. Dr. Shell was very upbeat and positive. I am glad I chose Shell cosmetics surgery center.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Dan H. Shell, III's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)