Ratings for Dr. Zinoviy Benzar

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Brilliant psychiatrist

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Benzar is smart, caring, and very knowledgeble about the medications and also cares about my improvement. He is easily accesible and is someone I would never switch because there is no one better.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Amazing and brilliant doctor who saved my life and marriage. I have never met a more knowledgable psychiatrist. I'm blessed

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Most of All 'professional' therapy is done in this ffice by doctor's wife, who has not only does not have expertize, degree ormuch of a common sense, but also continually dispenses opinions and'her' diagnosis in a very harsh and unprofessional way,Doctor spends time for pations therapy talking of his issues and his new equipment, providing less then adequate care for his patients.If you in need of the phyco therapy in addition to anyrequired medications, which are also nor determine with accuracy, this office is not your answer, You can get a lot better, truly professional care finding deserving and experienced doctor,Please do so as soon as you can, You would not loose anything valuable by leaving care of Benzar's wife and part time husbands comments. You deserver a better care and much better professional environment especially for this kind of treatment, which altimately decide your future and health of your whole family

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I have been a client of Dr. Benzar's for many years. He has always been receptive, understanding, informative, and concerned about my condition and my welfare. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and provides fantastic feedback re: any symptoms, side effects, or life struggles that I have. I highly recommend Dr. Benzar to anyone looking to improve his/her life and manage his/her symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Benzar for yrs now and I haven't feel better. He takes time with our sessions and never rushes. He knows exactly what is bothering me and he gives me advice that gives me strength to go forward. Without him I cant even image where my life would be right now.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

First 5 minutes sat in silence face to face while he was reading something on phone. 5 minutes. Not even a "give me a moment please". Nothing. Didn't ask any questions except confirm medical history. Talked w closed eyes about a similar but different condition in children for 10 minutes. Then wrote in notes for 5 mins in silence. Absurd how rude. On top of it, after he ran away and i demanded some respect, he lied about FDA approved treatment options. Denied continuation of treatment (that has been approved by mount Sinai liver clinic and has been ongoing for over 3 years) based on me having a healthy, but transplanted liver. After asking for alternative, said I can survive w out it. Mind you, not one question about my behavior... Or anything except who I live with. Just. Wow. Not sure how he has a license. The front desk girls are friendly in person.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Although the wait time was very long Dr. Benzar took his time and was caring and supportive.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Although the wait was long, Dr. Benzar was very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

VERY RUDE,UNPROFFESIONAL

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Zinoviy Benzar's Credentials

• Ternopol Med Inst, Ternopol, Ukraine (Grad. 1981)

Centene