Ratings for Dr. J. Alex Tomaich

This was by far the worst medical/dental experience I have had. From billing, to quality of care, this has been a disappointing experience. I had my wisdom teeth removed, and with hidden fees ended up paying 150% of my original estimate. Along with this, I had had complications with my surgery (dry sockets) and in three post-op appointments, never once received care from the dentist, just assistants. After this situation I decided to visit a different dentist for further post operative care, he was appalled that I had never received any instrument with which to clean the socket (typically a curved oral syringe). Due to this, I was unable and uninformed of how to care for my sockets, which resulted in delays in my recovery. For a surgeon with the extensive educational and professional background that Dr. Tomiach has, I definitely expected a higher standard of care than I received in his office.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017