Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Snyder

I went to this practice thinking some of my gait issues could be worked out...I have seen about for different drs at OSC as I was pushed off on each one of them..I ended up being pushed off to each one....when it was Snyders turn, I could not believe how evasive he was with my concerns of having a leg length discrepancy...he was fast, did not listen to my concerns....sent me out with no answer and even more confused...my belief is that OSC does not like run of the mill injuries, but want only to deal with surgical procedures..could give me no advice on shoe inserts or even a referral to someone who may..it was the fastest dr appt I had where my 45 dollar co pay was a waste...none of this group of drs consult their colleagues when a patient has to see for instance a hip dr or spine dr...this is a group that does not treat the entire limb...one dr for foot one for knee one for hip and spine....there is lots of room for improvement at OSC...

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I went in today as a new patient-I waited a while but understand that he is busy. He spent a long time with me discussing my problems, answered all my questions. He was very kind helpful and didn't rush me. I am scheduled for surgery soon and feel he is the answer to my prayers!! I was very impressed. The staff was very kind (except for the blond who took my payment. She was rude and answered questions with one word.) Everyone else went out of their way to help me. Its a long drive for me to his office but I feel he was worth it.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

After having battled a knee problem for years and multilpe cortisone shots, Dr. Snyder stated that he highly recommended surgery to repair a torn meniscus. I did and it's been one year now and my knee has never felt better. Thank you Dr. Snyder.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Always very rushed. Brushes off questions and concerns and leaves abruptly. Spends very little time in the exam room. Often says one thing in the exam room and then the exact opposite in his office notes. He only 1/2 listens and does not give credence to my questions or concerns. Is very vague when asked about my treatment plan. It took 2 full weeks to get a medication refill once but I should say that's not the norm. Office staff is frequently rude and he never has the same nurse so there's no sense of trust that can be built. Insurance issues do not allow me to change doctors but if it did I would defintely find another. He seems to be fine as a surgeon but I've asked many doctors and nurses for their recommendation and his name has never come up.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Robert J. Snyder's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1981)