Ratings for Dr. Arun D. Patel

No one can say he isn't efficient! We noticed he saw four patients plus my dad in a 20 minute time frame. He rushed us through our appointment and just wanted to get us out of there. Talked on his cell phone while we were in the exam room. Then was very unhelpful during the consultation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Excellent physician Gives appointment same day i in emergency Very pleasant His fees for cash pay are the lowest I will recommend him any time

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Same as everyone else, I waited about an hour in the lobby, then to be placed in the exam room for another 15 minutes. I finally went to the front desk and informed the staff that I would have to reschedule because its taking too long. The staff didn't seem to care or apologetic. In my past visit, Dr. Patel does not seem to listen to everything you have to say. He pretty much tells you "you are ok" and prescribes you any medication. I've been seeing him for about a year and still hasn't taken any further steps to help me with a heart condition I've brought to his attention. I really don't recommend Dr. Patel as he is very inattentive to his patients and only cares about getting paid.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Sadly, I do not recommend this doctor. How unfortunate. I will not use his services again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I waited 1.5 hours in the lobby, then another 30 minutes to see the doctor. He saw me for approximately 10 minutes, and in the middle of the appointment answered his cell phone on a personel call. He was very distracted, and did not listen to anything I had to say. There were bugs crawling on the walls. Exam room not very sanitary.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

stinky old office staff eating at desk and laughing at a call walked out while i was asking a question more interested in selling body scan

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

His office is probably one of the most unclean that I've seen. His staff was rude and unprofessional. They showed no concern over patient confidentiality.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

My mother was injured and we rushed to him. He totally took care of her. He arranged the thigh surgery the next day. My mother would have not walked without his help. God bless him and his family.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Arun Patel is one of the top Retinal doctors in the United States. Dr. Patel was able to save my vision in my right eye and kept my vision from gettign worse in my left eye due to rapid onset diabetic retinopathy. It is because of his knowledge and skills from procedures, including surgeries, that I am able to see today.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Instead of writing prescriptions to patients Dr. Patel sells sample medications for $10 which he usually gets from medical representatives of different medical companies. (1) Very rude staff and doctor. (2) Does not attend to patients need. (3) Does not properlly diagnose. (4) No professional ethics at all. sells sample medications..that's shamefull.. He doesn't have concern for his patients so he should not be allowed to practice. i strongly say that his liscence should be cancelled.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008