Ratings for Dr. Naim Otaky

Dr. Otaky is fantastic. I have seen him twice and he has always been kind and patient. He took the time to answer all of my questions and I felt very confident in his care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Staff A+++ I haven't been in yet, but just making my appointment and my experience has lifted 1000 pounds off my back. I already feel safe and in expert hands. The secretary was patient, genuine and kind. Since I'm flying to Montreal from out of province, she reassured me and told me not to feel any anxiety If my flight was a bit late in landing, if I was running behind just call and it would be absolutely ok. When she told me not to feel anxiety, she meant it and I could have almost cried from relief. Not having more to stress about is very nice. I absolutely have never experienced such fantastic customer service, simply genuine. Will update after my appointment on Monday.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Exceptional doctor, very human and competent: the best you can get.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Very thorough physician. Calm, will answer questions with a patient tone. Takes the time to do your exam. I have had exams done at other places, and felt like a number. With Dr. Otaky and the VM team, I feel like a person.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Great doctor. Patient and explained everything clearly. Makes his patients feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Le docteur Otaky est excellent. Il est à l'écoute, calme, et il n'est pas stressé. C'est un médecin très humain qui respecte ses patientes. Il prend le temps de parler, d'expliquer si vous avez des questions. Il est très attentionné et prend le temps nécessaire pour tout vérifier votre état de santé.👍

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Otaky is a very good doctor, an excellent surgeon and a wonderful person! He diagnosed a breast cancer on my left breast and he performed the surgery 5 days later! He safely removed a big tumor with 2 satellites! I'm very grateful, thanks dr. Otaky! I've done my chemotherapy, my radiotherapy and I'm doing very well, cancer free! My scar is almost invisible now! Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

walked into the room for a biopsy I was very nervous the minute I met Dr Otaky just the way he spoke to me and explained what he was going to do ...its like my nerves left my body... excellent doctor...so calming ...called me when he said he would.... I strongly recommend Dr.Otaky...

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Great bedside manners and very caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Amazing surgeon gentleman empathize I am bless to have him as my surgeon and I trust his knowledge

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Naim Otaky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naim Otaky is a general surgeon on staff at VM Medical. Dr. Otaky completed his medical training at McGill University in Montreal in 1998 where he was the recipient of several academic awards and academic based bursaries. Dr. Otaky joined VM Medical during his residency in 2000 where, over a three year period, he developed his skills in breast imaging and image guided diagnostic procedures. In 2003 he completed his general surgery residency training at McGill University and became a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. In July 2003 he joined the VM Medical group as a full time breast expert surgeon. In addition to his work at VM Medical, Dr. Otaky is a staff surgeon at the McGill University Health Center Lachine Campus and the Jean-Talon Hospital. In addition to being a member of the Royal College of Physicians, Dr. Otaky is also a member of the Collège des médecins du Québec, and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Dr. Otaky has been published in several well regarded academic journals and has lectured in international breast conferences in addition to performing live surgery to an international audience of breast experts at The Breast Course in 2008. Naim Otaky est chirurgien général . Il a complété sa formation médicale à l’Université McGill à Montréal en 1998, où il a reçu de nombreux prix et bourses d’études. Le Dr Otaky s’est joint au Centre VM Medical en 2000 pendant sa résidence. Pendant 3 ans, il a approfondi ses connaissances en imagerie optique mammaire et en procédures diagnostiques guidées par image. En 2003, il a complété sa résidence en chirurgie générale à l’Université McGill et il est devenu membre du Collège royal des médecins et chirurgiens du Canada. En juillet 2003, il s’est joint à l’équipe de VM Medical à titre de chirurgien spécialiste du cancer du sein . Le Dr Otaky est chirurgien titulaire au Centre universitaire de santé McGill, campus de Lachine, et à l’Hôpital Jean-Talon. En plus du Collège royal de médecins, il est membre du Collège des médecins du Québec et du Collège des médecins et chirurgiens de l’Ontario. Le Dr Otaky a publié de nombreux articles dans des périodiques savants et il a participé à plusieurs congrès internationaux à titre de conférencier, en plus d’opérer une patiente en direct devant un groupe international de spécialistes du cancer du sein lors du Breast Course en 2008.

• English