Ratings for Dr. Seema Anjum

OK I VISITED LAST WEEK ON THE 4TH OF NOVEMBER 2014,OMG SO RUDE THE DOCTOR DOESNT EVEN TRY TO HEAR WAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THROWS YOU OFF NO PRIVACY LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN WHEN YOU TRYING TO TELL HER YOUR PROBLEMS DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU ANY MEDICINE ,HER STAFF IS SCARED OF HER ,HER ATTITUDE STINKS.HER TONE OF VOICE SHES ABNOXIOUS THINK SHE IS ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY AND JUST IN IT TO JUST BILL PEOPLE INSURANCE AND GET YOU OUT HER OFFICE

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Very Rude Doctor. Unwilling to listen,Horrible bed side manners, and disrespectful. Uses a repugnant tone when speaking to patient and feels entitled with superiority complex. Does not respect patient. If she doesnt change her ways ...I will be forced to see another doctor. On the plus side; did some extra tests on me that none of my previous doctors had done.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

SEVERELY RUDE!!!!!!! Very new to Las Vegas-East coast moved here for better health for Terminal ill condition- Did not know anything about my diseases and proceeded to bully me into believing to throw away my records for they aren't relevant for now. I have a extensive reports from all doctors with notes that all doctors are supposed to view to know how well documented your case is. VERY **** to certain creeds. Please don't walk away-RUNNNNN!!! There are MUCH BETTER doctors who will understand and treat you with respect as she feels she is entitled to even when you are being ripped into pieces by her abusive tone, language and demeanor. The bright spot-Her assistant is very nice--Nurse at desk behind the ominous door. If you like abuse go here-Good Luck!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, professional and caring. We need more of such a great doctors here in Las Vegas.The staff takes the time to explain appointments. I have the best experience with Dr. Anjum and always will come back for good service.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

The worst bedside manners of any dr I have ever encountered. Alway in a hurry, never have time to talk to the patient.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

this place is a dump. it is dirty and the they leave the patient doors open so you can hear everything going on in the room next to yours. she is always in a hug hurry because she sees so many people in a day.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr is to much in a hurry. Makes me fell anxious...When I leave the offic I fell uncared for. I am looking for A caring Dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Most incompetent staff I ever dealt with, always late, poor bed-side manor

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Excellent, caring person and doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Seema Anjum's Credentials

• Allama Iqbal Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1983)