Ratings for Dr. James Pattison-Bacon

Cares more about the money going into his pocket than the patients

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent knowledge and bed side manner! I chatted with for a while about life and what was going on in the world. Great guy. I wish Canadian trained doctors had his knowledge and skills. It seems S African trained doctors are always better trained than ours.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

THANK YOU!!!!! A real doctor. After 5 years and countless doctors, Dr. Bacon and the wonderful nurse, Heather, finally tracked down the problem. Unfortunatly it took a trip to emergency to actually get the proper tests.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

I would just like to say that I went to the hospital the other day and had problems in the abdomen section. This doctor and his staff were absolutely wonderful. Yes I was in the hospital for almost 5 hours but they look after the more serious first and I respect that. However they ran every test possible and I commend both Dr. Bacon and his staff. They were wonderful and after having this pain for so long of which I did go see a doctor prior, I finally got results with Dr. Bacon and seeing that it is 3 days later I can honestly say he gave me the right medication and attention I needed that I feel absolutely great today. Thank you to Dr. Bacon and his staff. Lorraine

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

gave me a medication so I couldn't breastfeed my baby the next day I find out that I didn't even need it and the medication is for men very upset my baby didn't eat for 24 hours.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Very helpful Has given me more information on my oldest childs issue in 5 min than years of peds appointments. My youngest had chronic health problems Dr.Bacon realized the problem, she is healthy today no more er vists. Thank you very much to him

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

James never introduced him self to anyone(not even to my 8 yr old daughter who was the sick one-did not make her feel comfortable at all.Does not listen to his patients,I think he likes the sound of his own voice better.James has a HUGE chip on his shoulder that will hopefully end up getting him NO where in the medical field.I feel his decisions about medical attention is not whats best for the patient ,but was is best, is the money in his pocket!Very bad bed side manner!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007