Ratings for Dr. Timothy B. Maclin

Seriously great doctor! Spent over 45 min with me to properly explain what was going on with my foot. Ordered some custom orthotics through him and my feet have been feeling much better! I will definitely come back again if I have any issues. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Great Doctor! Took the time to help me with my issue and actually listened. Will def come back again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Great dpm overall! Diagnosed my issue and havne't had any foot pain since. Will definetly goto again when I have an Issue!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Caring and compassionate doctor. Conservative and not quick to cut!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Wonderful doctor, spent the time needed to properly care for my feet. Got in quickly and easily with no issues and price wise he was great. Will def be going to him again!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Maclin is an amazing doctor. He is very down to earth, easy to communicate with. He is most definitely NOT all about $ as some apparently disgruntled reviewer stated. I think that, as with any type of review, it is often the unhappy ones who write the review--not the happy ones. Dr Maclin is a conservative doctor who really cares. I have taken both of my elderly parents to him over the years (regularly) as well as seeing him myself. He has always treated us with the utmost respect and compassion. His staff has bent over backwards to accommodate very difficult situations for us (which hasn't always been easy). There is no one person who is going to make every patient happy--it just won't happen. BUT, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Maclin for his knowledge, skill, personality and overall care. I have never had an issue with any one of his staff and his office is immaculately clean, always. It is very easy for someone to write negative and untrue things when they can hide by not providing their name for someone to explain the other side of a story.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Except for the initial consultation, my wife and I were extremely dissatisfied with every aspect of our experience with this practice -- from the atmosphere in the office to the administrative dealings to the personal conduct of the doctor. In our opinion, this practice is far more interested in collecting money and imposing arbitrary requirements on the patient than they are in meeting the patient’s needs. If there were a grade below “Terrible”, we would give it gladly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

My appointment was scheduled for 9:20. So when it was 9:53 and I had watched a guy run after an old lady to sign a check, I realized we were running behind for obvious reasons. I got into the room, after the assistant and the receptionist argued over which room had a working computer. I sat down. 10 additional minutes later I could see and hear a different patients visit. I thought that was kind of weird. The Dr. Finally showed up and was sort of guessing that I had fungal skin infection. I was seen in Thursday, June 26. Here it is July 2nd, and u have had to val 3 times to ask where my prescriptions are or if they have been called in. I have not gained anything from thus visit. Wasted time and co-pay.

Submitted July 2, 2014

The ones that said they were rns and have seen him are most likely seeing him in other ways thats why they said he was good. I think there is some under the the desk cleaning going on.

Submitted April 11, 2014

He wasn't overall helpful. I left, with the same knowledge that I entered with. I needed foot care badly, planter Fas. and bone spurs. With his poor service, I didn't bother go back to foot doctor until 2 years later. Now my feet are really messed up! Also, I must add, his staff are the so RUDE! It is all about money. I called to get a copy of my file ( I leave an 1 1/2 away) and she refused to mail me a copy ( said that it cost the office to much money for postage, if all patients needed files mailed), refused to fax it or e-mail it. BUT, he has a beautiful buidling! LOL

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Timothy B. Maclin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Timothy Maclin received an Associates Degree from Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College and a Bachelor's Degree from Northeastern State University in Oklahoma. Dr. Maclin received his Degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1985. He is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Maclin is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Oklahoma Podiatric Medical Association. He, too, was instrumental in bringing podiatric services to the Day Care Center for the Homeless in Tulsa. Dr. Maclin has volunteered as a podiatrist in Tulsa OK, providing foot care at the Day Care Center for the Homeless since 2000. Dr. Maclin has a special interest in foot health issues as they relate to diabetics and senior citizens. His podiatry practice is broad based, treating patients of all ages by both conservative and surgical means. Patients of Dr. Maclin receive professional and attentive care in a modern and clean office environment. Dr. Maclin began his podiatry practice in Bartlesville in 1987. In 1990, he began practicing in both Tulsa and Bartlesville. In 1993, Dr. Maclin sold his Bartlesville location, devoting his skills and full time to his podiatry practice here in Tulsa. He is now working as a full time podiatrist in Tulsa OK On a personal note, Dr. Maclin's outside interests include landscaping, World War II history, fishing, and spending time with his family and playing with grandbabies.

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• Member American Podiatric Medical Association