Ratings for Dr. Gerald Filgiano

Dr. Filgiano has to be the best dentist I've been to, and I have referred many friends and family to. His care, attention to perfection, and expertise bar none. His ability to provide expert individualized dental care has been the best. No dentist excels without a well chosen supporting staff. This reflecting on the doctor's expertise, Dr. Filgiano has again excelled with the best supporting staff. If your looking for the best dental care in Markham, Dr. Filgiano gets my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Thank goodness we found Dr Filgiano. After going to another dentist in the area for many years our family's teeth are now actually being treated properly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

We believe Dr Filgiano and his staff to be outstanding. Very helpful and thorough as well a high degree of competence. and empathy. I had to have a tooth removed which turned into a very difficult situation that should have sent me on in the middle of the procedure. He had the experience and skill so finish this up leaving me with very little discomfort and no lingering issues.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been with this dental office for about 15 years, and so have my now grown children. He came in on a holiday to help me out, and he wasn't my dentist yet. I find the whole office atmosphere to be professional, very friendly, and relaxing. I have a low theshold to pain, and am terrified of a dentist. I am always treated with respect, compassion and humour! I'd never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Punctuality is not one of his finer qualities. His staff is friendly enough although his Assistant is pushy. Overall they were somewhat helpful and knowledgeable. A little expensive though.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Not patient with kids and you can hear the hostility in his voice when my daughter was scared and started to cry. I won't bring her back to him I will bring her to a dentist for kids.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I found that once you have insurance, all of a sudden he finds cavities with his new cavity finder. After researching this gadget,Ii found that its not all that accurate. He is ALWAYS running late and tries to sell you on unnecessary procedures. He talks with his gloved hands all over his face and touching things then examines your mouth with the same gloved hands. Wont go back..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I have been with Dr Filgiano for at least the past 15 years. I've even moved away from the area and will continue driving by dozens of dental offices just to continue to use his services. Warm, professional and knowledgable - can't ask for anything more.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had a two hour appointment with Dr Filgiano yesterday and thought the treatment was outstanding. No pain or discomfort - the experience was the best of its kind I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr Filgiano is an exceptional dentist. I have been fortunate enough to be under his care for 3 years now and I have never been anything other than impressed by his professionalism and warmth. My dental care has been outstanding, the whole team are unfailingly helpful and kind. I count myself as fortunate to have at last found a brilliant dentist. I can attest to the comments about aftercare as Dr Filgiano has been available whenever I needed to speak to him or be seen by him...weekends included!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013