Ratings for Dr. Gerald Filgiano

This Office is run by a pathetic Assistant and Doctor who embarrasses and humiliates other colleagues. I overheard a conversation while having treatment about other staff members. What didn't impress me was how open they were in the discussion while I was in the chair. Obviously, there isn't any respect for there staff or their privacy. I wont return or recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

We believe Dr Filgiano and his staff to be outstanding. Very helpful and thorough as well a high degree of competence. and empathy. I had to have a tooth removed which turned into a very difficult situation that should have sent me on in the middle of the procedure. He had the experience and skill so finish this up leaving me with very little discomfort and no lingering issues.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been with this dental office for about 15 years, and so have my now grown children. He came in on a holiday to help me out, and he wasn't my dentist yet. I find the whole office atmosphere to be professional, very friendly, and relaxing. I have a low theshold to pain, and am terrified of a dentist. I am always treated with respect, compassion and humour! I'd never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Punctuality is not one of his finer qualities. His staff is friendly enough although his Assistant is pushy. Overall they were somewhat helpful and knowledgeable. A little expensive though.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Not patient with kids and you can hear the hostility in his voice when my daughter was scared and started to cry. I won't bring her back to him I will bring her to a dentist for kids.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I found that once you have insurance, all of a sudden he finds cavities with his new cavity finder. After researching this gadget,Ii found that its not all that accurate. He is ALWAYS running late and tries to sell you on unnecessary procedures. He talks with his gloved hands all over his face and touching things then examines your mouth with the same gloved hands. Wont go back..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I have been with Dr Filgiano for at least the past 15 years. I've even moved away from the area and will continue driving by dozens of dental offices just to continue to use his services. Warm, professional and knowledgable - can't ask for anything more.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had a two hour appointment with Dr Filgiano yesterday and thought the treatment was outstanding. No pain or discomfort - the experience was the best of its kind I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr Filgiano is an exceptional dentist. I have been fortunate enough to be under his care for 3 years now and I have never been anything other than impressed by his professionalism and warmth. My dental care has been outstanding, the whole team are unfailingly helpful and kind. I count myself as fortunate to have at last found a brilliant dentist. I can attest to the comments about aftercare as Dr Filgiano has been available whenever I needed to speak to him or be seen by him...weekends included!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I concur with the other comments on cavities and being really 'expensive'. I hardly ever had cavities before going to him, but now every year he finds one or two. Many dentists help with insurance but he makes you pay first and then leaves it to you to figure out. He also is really quick to bring in the 'latest technology' and it feels like he is 'selling' it too hard. He has this latest gadget that apparently finds cavities the naked eye can't see! But do they really need filled?? Just feels like it is business first, dentistry second with him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013