Ratings for Dr. Gloria S. Wright

Has problems with billing; likes to bill for visits that were paid for at time of visit. Other then that great doctor, great support staff. Enjoy having her as my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. Wrights office charged me twice for one visit, when I tried to work out the details and understand why they were very unhelpful. Final agreement was they would remove the second 'incorrect' charge as long as I never returned as a patient. I gladly agreed to never return.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Office was small, but very nice and very clean. Staff was friendly. The doctor was about 30 minutes late, but that's far better than other doctors my wife and I have seen. Dr Gloria was very friendly and very thorough. I've had other doctors through a bunch of prescriptions at me after assuming what was wrong, Dr Gloria didn't do that. She asked a lot of questions and checked different things out before giving me the diagnosis and recommended prescriptions. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Gloria S. Wright's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Selma, TX