Ratings for Dr. John G. Bias

Dr. Bias is an Excellent Doctor! He is thorough, caring, informative and he takes care of the entire problem. He is not one of those doctors who just focus on a small aspect of your problem, each time they see you. He follows through and makes sure that the patent does what he/she needs to do. He listens and respects the patients and he is a very down to earth and caring doctor. I am totally blessed to have found such a good doctor!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr Bias is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He listens and follows thru. I had some bad test results and he, himself, tracked me down to an out of town client so that he could personally talk to me about it before I received information from the specialist. I love this Dr! It broke my heart to leave him when I left the area.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

What a great doctor and staff. His staff set my appt. up quickly and easily, when I arrived they were friendly and helpful. When Dr. Bias came in he was friendly, asked pertinent questions about me & my health, and had a good sense of humor. After giving referring me to a specialist and finalizing my first visit, his staff worked their butts off to make sure I was taken care of and on my way. The specialist they sent me to was horrible, and Bias' referral nurse helped me find another specialist quickly. Top notch doctor and staff. Each of them should receive great praise from the administrators at UC Davis.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. John G. Bias's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1989)

Carefirst Bcbs