Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Hasegawa

A very professional kind punctual knowledgeable Doctor! I was instantly put at ease! GREAT JOB DOC!!!!! Your #1 in my book! The thumbs work great now!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I have recently seen Dr. Has agama for mole removals (had a total of 3 visis in the past 6 months). I have nothing but great things to say about each and every experience and interaction with him and his staff. A lovely and kind nurse. A knowledgeable, kind, gentle, and patient doctor. Absolutely nothing but positive experiences and would without a doubt recommend this clinic!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I went to dr hasagawa about 7"yrs ago as I had lost a lot of weight and needed a abdominal plastic (tummy tuck) this doctor was so meticulous and the hospital staff as well, I have since seen people who have had tummy tucjs from other surgeons and mine looks a thousand times better. Dr hasagawa wouldn't do mine just for cosmetic reasons he said I had to really need it, and I did I had lost over 100 lbs...7 yrs later it still looks amazing I am now looking into some other skin surgery with dr hasagawa and am confident 1000% thank you so much. Kim

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

He was great. He took a Loonie size cancerous spot off my 93 yr old dad's face. Went back next week and had stitches out. Hw had a little swelling but he made arrangements before he went on holidays to see him at hospital at night. Excellent work and concern for patients. I can hardly see a mark.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr.Hasegawa is truly an outstanding surgeon.He was trained by a world renowned surgeon in what I do know to be the very challenging and difficult technique of dupuytren removal surgery. There is no doubt he now rates right up there too as world renowned in this field. The removal of such takes not only great knowledge but unbelievable skill.Five years ago he removed 5 dupuytrens from my left hand. Last week he removed 3 from my right hand..Throughout the procedures I experienced very little pain,hardly visible scarring,and unbelievably no numbness whatsoever.Family members have been to Dr Hasegawa for a variety of other surgeries. Each one speaks so highly of his professionalism and skilled practices.He is truly a miracle worker. Thanks be to God for a doctor who unselfishly gives of his time & talents and who makes such a difference in the lives of others .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I had a bilateral breast reduction done this past summer by Dr. Hasegawa. I am 21 years old and was nervous to go ahead with this procedure. Dr. Hasegawa and his staff continuously took the time to accommodate me and my needs. I came prepared to the consult and was given a lot of helpful information. Dr. Hasegawa is a kind and articulate doctor and very reassuring. I was confident I was in good hands throughout the entire experience. On the surgery day I was very nervous and a little teary eyed, he was quite reassuring and compassionate. I really appreciated this. The overall surgery went very well and he took the time to check on me 3 times during my hospital stay. He did a fantastic job and I would recommend him to anyone thinking about this surgery. His staff is amazing and it doesn't take that long to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Great doctor fantastic work! Iam nothing but pleased with my breast reduction. He changed my life

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

I just had my bilateral reduction done by Dr. Hasegawa last week. He has been SO amazing. yes, he does not fall over you at your consult and he gets right down to business, but I don't like my time wasted. I had time to ask my family md many of my basic questions and then researched the surgery before I got to him, any questions I had he took the time to explain and when I started to get scared, I made another appointment to speak with him and he gladly spoke with me and made adjustments on how he was going to close my incision to make me more comfortable. The day of my surgery I was crying when they were about to put me under and he took the time to sit beside me, and tell me everything was going to be ok. He checked on me 3 times before I was released to go home. I would tell everyone to go to him. My words of advice, come prepared to the consult, research your procedure before you get there and be prepared with questions, if you don't ask, he can't answer.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

I'm SO glad I was referred to Dr Hasegawa! A reliable source told me he is such a good surgeon, people from London prefer him over the many plastic surgeons there. He did a medical procedure on my face--in a prominent area--& did it so well that I don't even have a trace of a scar--which is what I feared most! He & his staff were very knowledgeable & took the time to explain things I needed to know. Another plus is that he's not quick to put a patient out but rather freezes the surgical area. I see here people dislike his bedside manner & say he’s not friendly. I beg to differ. Dr Hasegawa may not fall all over you in greetings but that's not what I look for in a doctor. I want someone who is knowledgeable & skilled in their profession. Unless their personality is overwhelmingly obnoxious I could care less. He is quiet, yet nice, & a skilled surgeon. I'm thrilled to have been Dr Hasegawa's patient & would recommend him in a minute-110%-to anyone who wants a good plastic surgeon. *****

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Brian Hasegawa performed an unnecessary mastectomy while he could have performed a breast lift and/or augmentation. He followed up with incorrect information about the restrictions after the surgery. He/his staff also made it difficult to obtain my own patient file & photos.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010