Ratings for Dr. Anne Littleton

Dr. Littleton is fantastic. She will fight for your child as hard as necessary, whether it's fighting wiht hospitals, schools, whatever. She's the one you want in your kid's corner.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Can I give her a 10 instead of a 5? She's the BEST! My kids were both preemies, my son has congenital heart disease and numerous other health problems and I don't know how we could have made it through the last 16 years without her on our team. If you have to wait, it's because she's taking the time to listen, to truly find the best solution and to go above and beyond for each patient. She will do it for your child too. We love Dr. L!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

She was my pediatrician for 19 years. She is the most awesome pediatrician who knows their patients in and out and goes far and beyond to try and make them feel better. By far the best pediatrician I know. She is now the pediatrician of my child and future children.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Littleton is the best pediatrician we have ever had. Sometimes you have to wait a little because she spends quality time with each patient. She is knowledgeable, understanding, and kind. She is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Littleton for 21 years, it broke my heart to have to find an adult doctor. Dr. Littleton is extremely proactive, caring and kind. She is one of the best pediatricians in Columbus and I hope she is still practicing when I have children.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Littleton for 16 years. She is caring, gentle, and kind whether your child is a new born or a teenager. She knows whats right for your child.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Littleton has been the one of the most caring and helpful physicians throughout my entire adolescent years.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

She is caring, helpful and patient. Listens to the parent and patient. Very warm doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Littleton believes in immunizing children. If you don't, be prepared to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Anne Littleton's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1987)

Beech Street Corporation