Ratings for Dr. George D. Andrews

I feel that Dr. Andrews saved my life. I went in at midnight with major pain. He did all appropriate testing etc. then sent me directly to emergency surgery for a perforated colon.I can't say a lot for one of the surgeons though some other surgeons that were present saved the situation but Dr. Andrews certainly did his part in a more than outstanding manner. I had been to Dr.'s repeatedly for this problem. Had they been competent this wouldn't have happened, however, Dr. Andrews made the correct diagnosis and acted quickly and appropriately.Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Seen this doctor when I went to the ER, I have kidney stones and am in severe pain, this doctor would not give me any pain meds...I have had these stones for about 9 weeks and have taken every pain pill or NSAID all I was needing was some nausea meds and some pain killers so I could be a mother again... So frustrating.! Would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

He seen my newborn baby when she was having non stop diarea and would go threw around 10 diapers in about 10 min it was bad. He changed her formula to nutramagin give her some med. He also seen my 4yr old son about 4-5 months ago and he was haveing problem breathing and wheezing so I thought he had asthma like me he had wheezed all day but that night he told me mommy i cant breath i took him to er and andrews seen him and treated him took xrays and bloodwork and a breathing treatment he had no asthma yet thank god but he had bronchitis with ristrictive air way or something like that but he is all better and I think he did a good job.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. George D. Andrews's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)