Ratings for Dr. Randy J. Grellner

I have been to many doctors throughout my life, and This Dr is an outstanding, compassionate, caring dr and if he sees you somewhere out of the office, don't be surprised if he doesn't ask you how you are feeling or how a family member are if he seen you in the office and you were sick. He takes time to check on you if he sees you out somewhere. his staff is really friendly too!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Grellner is a fantastic doctor. I moved away from his community but am considering driving the hour to his office so I can start seeing him again. Awesome doc, great guy.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I don't think that you could find a more caring friendly doctor than Randy Grellner. I have never heard anything bad about him. He is the doctor for both my wife and myself. His PA is great too.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

They are amazing!! They have been the only ones that have treated my son for the last 7 years. They always get him in and even when they are BUSY, I never have to wait long! I love them!!! Wouldnt want anyone else!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

This is my baby girls doctor and he does really well. He even gets my baby in to be seen when she is sick and it cant wait. One day they were so booked that dr grelner couldnt see her but the pa courtney looked at her and they could not fit her in till closing. Dr Grellner and his pa Courtney go above and beyond their call of duty. They didnt have to stay open longer they could have just said no you need to take her to er if emergency which we cant afford but would have no choice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Randy J. Grellner's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Cushing, OK