Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Blackmore

After my doctor retired with just one months notice I searched for a christian doctor in my area on line. I was so excited to find Dr. Blackmore. I saw where he is accepting new patients, (ON HERE), and called in the office to make an appointment for my on going medical condition. In a very sweet tone the receptionist let me know he is not accepting new patients. My heart sank and now I am back where I started. If one is going to have these sites to advertise, to allow people to research your character, to find a better doctor, or what ever the reason, please keep this updated!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Blackmore for 10 years now and he is the best doctor I have ever had. I wanted to find a doctor younger than I so he could see me into my last years. He is great.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Blackmore is an excellent physician. He is very proactive in patient healthcare and is attentive to any need or concerns as they arise. I'm fortunate to have found Dr. Blackmore and expect him to be my primary care physician for many years to come.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I love Dr. Blackmore. He is by far the best psychian I have ever seen. I refuse to see his nurse, however. He would bode well by getting rid of her as she has made me cry on several occasions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Has been a fine Doctor easy to speak to. Have seen him for several years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Blackmore asks questions, and he listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Very kind and caring. Is not upset by questions. A Christian doctor. If all else fails, I believe his prayers would go a long way with the "Great Physician".

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I've been his patient since he started with the practice. He is very thorough. He is a wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

dr. blackmore is extremely thorough and knowledgable. excellent doctor

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Ronald L. Blackmore's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)