Ratings for Dr. Frank Ike Hubbard

DR. HUBBARD IS A FANTASTIC HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE DR .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Have had Hubbard as family Dr. for 20 plus yrs...always right on the money, truly cares about his people!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

He didn't listen to the family. Missed the diagnosis. Dad died as a result of his incompetence.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Hubbard is apparently very picky about choosing his patients. I was required to go through a "new patient acceptance" process before he would even consider scheduling me as a patient. This consisted of my name, date of birth, and what problem I was needing addressed (which was minor, yet something that Dr. Hubbard specialized in). I got a call a day later saying that he decided not to accept me at this time, with no explanation of why. I am 26 years old, female, and healthy. This decision came across as biased and not to mention, RUDE. Sorry, but that's the truth.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Hubbard has been our doctor for over 17 years. He treats my entire family now. We love him. He always makes us better and if he can't then he will make sure he refers you to another trusted doctor. My favorite thing about him is that he tells you like it is. It may not be what you want to hear but it's the truth. You can bet on that.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I have went to several doctors growing up with asthma and went to specialists and he is the only one who could control my asthma. Now, he will get on to you if you dont do as your told but is only because he cares and wants you to get better. I have been going to him since i was 12 yrs old and now i am 28. My husband and son go to him also and so far he has done well with all of us and been able to take care of us. He not only about money like some doctors are he cares about his patients my 4yr old loves to go see Hubbard because he will play with him a little while checking him over.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Frank Ike Hubbard's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Cushing, OK