Ratings for Dr. Kimphry Tu

Very helpful and knowledgeable. He offered practical advice rather than just medication.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

If this was the same DR who works in the new Surrey Pediatric Emerg, then he is horrible. To even suggest to a concerned parent that we've come to "check out the new emerg" is utterly insulting and poor professionalism. We obviously brought our daughter there out of concern and expect that even if she is not unconscious or bleeding profusely, that the 10 minutes provided to us does not involve insulting our intelligence. WE understand that these are busy places, however we were told to come to the hospital to get checked out after waiting 48 hours and consulting the nurses line.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I could not believe the servie this Doctor gave my Girlfrind who is pregnant. We were not sure how long in we were but he told us and the way he spoke, he really does care about his patients which is hard to do since he works in part of the ER section and see's many patients at once. I would not hesitate ot tell anyone about this doctor. He is truley one of a kind THANK YOU DR. Kimphry

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

i had this doctor for a very embarrassing situation ... he had to remove a whole apple from my rectum ... he did a very good job and i felt much better when the apple was removed. he gave me some medicine so i didn't remember the whole thing, although he told me that i stopped breathing and had a brief cardiac arrest, but i felt fine after.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

this man wanted to give me an "airway" ... i did not know what this is, but he said it was a plastic tube to help me breath. i didn't want this, so he said he wouldn't force it on me ... i generally think he is a good and compassionate doctor, as he listened to me even though i was not quite myself.!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007