Ratings for Dr. Jay Dahman

thisss doctorrr is an annnneeeee and it is sa kimmmm

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Dahman at a walk in clinic following a visit to the ER. I found him to be kind, informative and thorough. I wish his clinic was closer as I would definitely move to have him as my regular ped.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This doctor is awful. So incredibly rude and condescending. I'm not sure he listened to anything I said at all. Additionally he was very awkward with my child, I'm unsure how he ended up in pediatrics.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

He is very helpful, knowledgeable and most of a lot of patience. My daughter has been seeing him since she was born and I never felt so at piece after a visit with him. He is extremely amazing and couldn't find a better pediatrician than him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

He is an international hero as well. Just google his name!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Dahman has been both my children's doctor since birth. My daughter was 2 months early spending the first 2months of her life in the NICU. He has been there every step of the way and has always given the best advise and has never steered us in the wrong direction. He is very friendly with both my kids, and it is always a pleasure seeing him! He has always entered the room with a smile and listens! I wouldnt trust my children with any other doctor (outside of the kinder clinic) and it will be sad once the kids are of age to no longer need a peditrician

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Has been seeing my two sons since they were born. Was there for us when family doctor was and misdiagnosed a severe illness! He always talks to the kids first and they love him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Dahman has been my daughters doctor since birth. she was 2 months early and was assigned a pediatrician to follow her progress until age 2. My daughter is now 6 happy healthy and growing with no significant problems.. Dr. Dahman continues to see my daughter even after 2yrs of age and also took on my son, so both my kids could share the same doctor! He is always professional and friendly with myself and my children. He gives amazing information and assistance when my children need medical attention and has never given me incorrect or bad advise! Hes always happy to see my kids and takes the time to see how our day is going. I have experienced several mis-diagnoised illnesses and I find its because they dont take the time to ask questions and exam my kids,Dr. Dahman NEVER rushes us out the door! There is no other doctor I would bring my children to and ONLY trust the judgement and knowledge of Dr. Dahman! Number 1 Pediatrician!! :)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Well it seems from a few comments he ticked off a few Nurses! I have found him to be 100% excellent. He has seen both of my daughters, and has, hands down, been the best pediatrician I have ever seen. He even convinced my youngest that she needed to keep at her Ventolin to get some weight off. She listened to him because he talked to her not down to her, now she is 23 lbs lighter because she can exercise well. He catches the small missed stuff, and is not quick to offer a medication to fix every little thing ( a credit to his broader education from a european / Mid eastern setting). Canadian trained doctors want to fix everything with a pill. Dr. J wants to find the problem first! He is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Excellent with my son who has Autism and complicated medical problems.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011