Ratings for Dr. Jay Dahman

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Dahman at the After Hours Children's Clinic on Rutherford Rd (at Clarence st) at the Longos Plaza in Woodbridge. I brought in my son many times when he was younger and Dr Dahman was always respectful, transparent, helpful and had thecout most integrity. I found him wonderful and I would even go as far as saying I would date him if I was single (and if he was single and interested of course. 😂 lol) Dr Dahman in my eyes is a Gem. Wishing you well in your new clinic Dr Dahman. Admire your extra work overseas. xoxo

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Fantastic peadiatrician who is humble, caring and competent. He has opened his own children's walk-in clinic and I highly recommend it. Downsview peadiatric urgent care clinic on Wilson .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

thisss doctorrr is an annnneeeee and it is sa kimmmm

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Dahman at a walk in clinic following a visit to the ER. I found him to be kind, informative and thorough. I wish his clinic was closer as I would definitely move to have him as my regular ped.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This doctor is awful. So incredibly rude and condescending. I'm not sure he listened to anything I said at all. Additionally he was very awkward with my child, I'm unsure how he ended up in pediatrics.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

He is very helpful, knowledgeable and most of a lot of patience. My daughter has been seeing him since she was born and I never felt so at piece after a visit with him. He is extremely amazing and couldn't find a better pediatrician than him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

He is an international hero as well. Just google his name!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Dahman has been both my children's doctor since birth. My daughter was 2 months early spending the first 2months of her life in the NICU. He has been there every step of the way and has always given the best advise and has never steered us in the wrong direction. He is very friendly with both my kids, and it is always a pleasure seeing him! He has always entered the room with a smile and listens! I wouldnt trust my children with any other doctor (outside of the kinder clinic) and it will be sad once the kids are of age to no longer need a peditrician

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Has been seeing my two sons since they were born. Was there for us when family doctor was and misdiagnosed a severe illness! He always talks to the kids first and they love him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Dahman has been my daughters doctor since birth. she was 2 months early and was assigned a pediatrician to follow her progress until age 2. My daughter is now 6 happy healthy and growing with no significant problems.. Dr. Dahman continues to see my daughter even after 2yrs of age and also took on my son, so both my kids could share the same doctor! He is always professional and friendly with myself and my children. He gives amazing information and assistance when my children need medical attention and has never given me incorrect or bad advise! Hes always happy to see my kids and takes the time to see how our day is going. I have experienced several mis-diagnoised illnesses and I find its because they dont take the time to ask questions and exam my kids,Dr. Dahman NEVER rushes us out the door! There is no other doctor I would bring my children to and ONLY trust the judgement and knowledge of Dr. Dahman! Number 1 Pediatrician!! :)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011