Ratings for Dr. Mahmoud G. Nagib

Severed my largynal nerve during a anterior dicsectomy. I now have to live with permanent vocal cord paralysis. This surgeon is a spineless narcissist. He never met with me after surgery and refused to acknowledge his mistake. Dr Nagib has a reputation of ignoring his patients issues after surgery.

Submitted April 8, 2019

What a great neurosurgeon! He takes great care of the smallest of premies to the geriatric patients in a kind and thoughtful manner.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

When I was told that I had a spinal mass, Dr. Nagib was the only Neurosurgeon I considered. He is the best in the Twin Cities. The excellent post surgical outcome that I've experienced is due entirely to the skill of Dr. Nagib. I will always be thankful and feel gratitude for his kindness, compassion and talent as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr Nagib is a wonderful Doctor. His years of experience and his knowledge are are remarkable. He explained everything to me , answered all of my questions I would recommend him anyway!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I have had two large brain tumors. Dr Nagib saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr Nagib is an excellent and brilliant neurosurgeon with a heart of gold. He is dedication to his patients , from the neonate to the geriatric!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr Nagib albeit a fine surgeon makes mistakes like we all do. The difference is he will never acknowledge an error. I have a permanent handicap due to a surgery he performed over 1 year ago and he has never contacted me, He is a spineless spine surgeon.

Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr. Nagib and his staff are the only reason my baby is here! Truly amazing and very approachable. They have always made sure my questions are answered and really take the time to sit down and make sure you understand everything going on so you can make the best decision for your healthcare. My family and I truly owe this team with everything we have, truly an extension of our family.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Nagib performed back surgery on me in March and the results were amazing. I'm back to enjoying tennis everyday. His focus and intensity is amazing. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Nagib did a seven hour brain surgery on my son. I will forever be grateful for the knowledge and dedication that shows in his work. He and his team spend countless, tiring hours helping others. Highly respected. Don't expect to see him much post-op if things go well, he is busy saving the next. Thank you again, your work here is so important. God Bless you and God Bless your entire team!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Mahmoud G. Nagib's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal